Peter Green's Microbial Soil: Cheese, 9 Pound Hammer & Sugar Candy, 2019

Right, so, hi guys. I switched to 12/12 today and have placed the ladies in the middle of the room and also added another 2 lights. So now there are 3 of the 2x100w COB and everything's looking good. Woohoo now it's count down time, counting the flowering days. Oh and I transplanted into 20lt pots. I need to surround these ladies with something reflective.

Attachments

• IMG_1748.JPG
    IMG_1748.JPG
    968.3 KB · Views: 72
Right, so, hi guys. I switched to 12/12 today and have placed the ladies in the middle of the room and also added another 2 lights. So now there are 3 of the 2x100w COB and everything's looking good. Woohoo now it's count down time, counting the flowering days. Oh and I transplanted into 20lt pots. I need to surround these ladies with something reflective.

Car windscreen reflectors do the job well.....and the count down has begun ...... :snowboating:

Hey @Peter Green!
Nice setup and healthy ladies!
Another saffa taking a seat if you dont mind. Look like i have joined just in time :headbanger:
Happy growing!

Car windscreen reflectors do the job well.....and the count down has begun ...... :snowboating:
Hey Peter

Outdoor warehouse selms reflector stuff
Hey Peter

Outdoor warehouse has large sheets of reflector stuff to cover your tent. Maybe worth while.checking them

High guys @Lerugged @irie lion @Smeegol Thanks for the advice, maybe I can go grab something if I'm off on Friday. Thanks for joining @irie lion Great to get together here with fellow Saffa growers! It's great to finally be able to share pics and knowlege here :passitleft: I noticed a slight yellowing of the leaves so I added some Seagrow in a feed. I also defoliated, allowing much more light to the lower buds. Things are looking good, I can't wait to see some beautiful nugs on these ladies. The temp and humidy are perfect! I'm not flowering in my tent this time and I'm enjoying the space around the plants. Nice to be able to get around all of them. I still have the fresh air intake into the tent but I leave the tent unzipped with a fan blowing the fresh air toward the plants. I've taken cloes of each but I usually don't have much luck with cloning. Have an awesome day! Here's a pic from this morning:

High guys @Lerugged @irie lion @Smeegol Thanks for the advice, maybe I can go grab something if I'm off on Friday. Thanks for joining @irie lion Great to get together here with fellow Saffa growers! It's great to finally be able to share pics and knowlege here :passitleft: I noticed a slight yellowing of the leaves so I added some Seagrow in a feed. I also defoliated, allowing much more light to the lower buds. Things are looking good, I can't wait to see some beautiful nugs on these ladies. The temp and humidy are perfect! I'm not flowering in my tent this time and I'm enjoying the space around the plants. Nice to be able to get around all of them. I still have the fresh air intake into the tent but I leave the tent unzipped with a fan blowing the fresh air toward the plants. I've taken cloes of each but I usually don't have much luck with cloning. Have an awesome day! Here's a pic from this morning:
Nice and green man. That's a lush garden right there .

Good morning my friends :bongrip: @Big Sparks great to have you with us :passitleft:We're 15 days into flower, it's been a week since my last pic and I see good improvement here. I have only been feeding ph'd water for the past week. It's the 9 Pound hammer at the back, Sugar Candy in the middle and the ChChCheeze in the front row.

Hey @Peter Green, they are looking super healthy! Love the pics. Flowers are starting to pop so i'm sure it's getting smelly in there now :headbanger::bravo: do you add any calmag in your feedings?

@irie lion Hi mate, thanks I’m super stoked with these. I haven’t added any calmag no. It’s been only Kelpac seaweed extract in the beginning, worm tea, volcanic rock dust and then Seagrow fish emultion first week of flower. Other than that I’ve fed very little synthetic nutes. During the beginning stages I learned that the synthetics kill microbial life but can also sometimes be useful. The last was very near flowering and I noticed some outer edge yellowing which seemed to be a lack of phosphorus/potassium (can’t remember which ...maybe it was both) so I added a very weak solution B and MPK. The time before that was when the one of the 9P Hammer was looking totally skrewed so I added some A&B. It worked and that 9P is perfectly back on track. What I’ve learned is that the synthetics are very handy, even if it kills some microbes (which mulipy again in no time), it can be very beneficial to the plants so until the day that I have the perfect growing medium and all sorts of organic additives, I’m happy to use it. ...oh, I also use Aminomix during starting, repotting and finishing stages.

@irie lion Hi mate, thanks I’m super stoked with these. I haven’t added any calmag no. It’s been only Kelpac seaweed extract in the beginning, worm tea, volcanic rock dust and then Seagrow fish emultion first week of flower. Other than that I’ve fed very little synthetic nutes. During the beginning stages I learned that the synthetics kill microbial life but can also sometimes be useful. The last was very near flowering and I noticed some outer edge yellowing which seemed to be a lack of phosphorus/potassium (can’t remember which ...maybe it was both) so I added a very weak solution B and MPK. The time before that was when the one of the 9P Hammer was looking totally skrewed so I added some A&B. It worked and that 9P is perfectly back on track. What I’ve learned is that the synthetics are very handy, even if it kills some microbes (which mulipy again in no time), it can be very beneficial to the plants so until the day that I have the perfect growing medium and all sorts of organic additives, I’m happy to use it. ...oh, I also use Aminomix during starting, repotting and finishing stages.
I fully agree with you! I use Biodyne liquid gold which contains millions of about 25 different living microorganisms which luckily makes up for that. Regarding calmag, reason why i asked - often with my grows one or two plants will start going a lighter green here and there and my Calmag has corrected it within a day or two every time. Do you water with tap water or what are you watering with? SA's tap water contains plenty calcium and magnesium though so it may depend what water you are using.

Good morning my friends :bongrip: @Big Sparks great to have you with us :passitleft:We're 15 days into flower, it's been a week since my last pic and I see good improvement here. I have only been feeding ph'd water for the past week. It's the 9 Pound hammer at the back, Sugar Candy in the middle and the ChChCheeze in the front row.

Beautiful mr.Green love that cheese.... But all the girls are brimming with health...

@irie lion Have you had good experiences with CalMag?

I also use calmag in my feeds....

I fully agree with you! I use Biodyne liquid gold which contains millions of about 25 different living microorganisms which luckily makes up for that. Regarding calmag, reason why i asked - often with my grows one or two plants will start going a lighter green here and there and my Calmag has corrected it within a day or two every time. Do you water with tap water or what are you watering with? SA's tap water contains plenty calcium and magnesium though so it may depend what water you are using.

Evening brother Irie, what is this devilish concoction you cal Biodyne....??

Back
Top Bottom