PhatBlunts GWS,Northern Lights Grow

Hey guys,
Im planning on giving the mystery plant the axe in about 2 weeks.

I found myself baffled when I found a seedpod while watering today?
It was the only one I could find without finger raping my buds, Ill take it as a gift since i didnt take any clones.:ganjamon:

sort of has me thinkn, last thing i want is that sexy bitch to herm on me

check to make sure its a seed pod, on my bubba kush plants the calyxes get so fat that they lok like they have seeds in em and trust me not one seed, i would love for one to self pollinate but no chances..Double check, hashplant and trainwreck gets fatty pods as well. Just a thought, if you look at the pict in my avitar you can see how fat they swell up. Hey that lady just might be putting on extra wieght but i dont wanna steer you wrong but 'd just keep a close eye on it

Hey guys,
Im planning on giving the mystery plant the axe in about 2 weeks.

I found myself baffled when I found a seedpod while watering today?
It was the only one I could find without finger raping my buds, Ill take it as a gift since i didnt take any clones.:ganjamon:

sort of has me thinkn, last thing i want is that sexy bitch to herm on me

Sometimes a female plant will throw a few male banana's. I think it happens more with fem'd seeds but not sure. Either way keep an eye out if its only one or two here and there I wouldn't sweat the whole herm thing. If they seeds mature they should be fem'd seeds as far as I know.

Sometimes a female plant will throw a few male banana's. I think it happens more with fem'd seeds but not sure. Either way keep an eye out if its only one or two here and there I wouldn't sweat the whole herm thing. If they seeds mature they should be fem'd seeds as far as I know.

you got it right.fem seeds will be produced.+rep McBudz:goodjob::ganjamon:

well, i was too couchlocked to post pics yesterday so here they are after a nice trim ready to be hung for a couple days
3 main colas...
1445lqh_1_.jpg

closer pic of main colas
2ce0w8k_1_.jpg

some more budz
303b8ds_1_.jpg

close-up
29okbix_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom