Rhody's Castle Seeds Project

Here are the twins, thc bomb girls.
image3675.jpg

Plants are looking great man! From what I have read auto's generally have smaller yields due to the fact that they are crossed with a ruderalis species in order to get the auto flower characteristic then usually crossed back to whichever indica or sativa variety to seed. Since ruderalis types are very small plants and smaller yielding you lose some potential yield. Its the exchange you make for pain free growing I guess. No personal experience here though and I have seen some massive autos so maybe others will chime in.

Hey shrub,
It's an odd feeling harvesting that soon. I looked at the tric s closely with micro, she is ready. Low girl and northern express done just outside of sixty days! I will post dried numbers soon.
I have the two thc bombs and Prozac left.
The thc bombs are so short and tight, I think it's hard for the light to grt in.
The Prozac is pushing six feet tall! It's flowering slowly, and I assume will be the biggest yield.
So far, I'm happy with castle seeds. I try to use all sponsors here.
I don't think I like autos, I'm a big plant kinda guy. I like watching them grow too much I guess.

I'm toying with doing a SOG grow with like 8-10 really fast autos just to see if many small plants is comparable to a few large ones. Of the7 I have growing now 3 are feminized so hopefully the others show their sex soon and I can start to estimate what my yield will be. Its so much fun though I really want to try all different types of techniques and variants. What an amazingly fun hobby.

Yeah I just realized that curing is something I have read nothing about. I grew a giant tobacco plant once a and didn't realize how hard it was to cure it until it was massive. Never ended up doing anything with it wonder if its still alive lol I'll keep checking In with you I'm excited for a smoke report.

ok im in late but Happy Skunkday to Ya Rhody
I grew a Prozac
good stuff strong hashy taste solid tops :thumb:

did I mention prozaks some good herb really sticky and hashy flavor lots of trichs :thumb:
Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom