Phosphorus and Potassium - Flowering week 4 or 5

Duesouth

Hello I am in about week 4, my plants are just starting to grow the small tight buds. It's been a very slow process out door in my greenhouse. My question: there is a local fertilizer plant down the road from me... They sell a liquid phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. Large amount for $35. Do you think adding a bit of this would be a good idea at this point? So far I water my plants daily with a composted steeped worm casting tea mixed with tap water. My plants are healthy. I am just a bit greedy and want as much yield as possible.

ru talking about auto?or photoperiod...
first i would like to say water her not every day.leave the plant roots to get dry for a bit...every other day or more is best.depends many things..the pot,the soil,e.t.c...yes i think u must start feed them with bloom nutes...PK.and some cal/mag when it need it..
becarfully withthe dose.use small amount in begin and u will see.
just tell us more about it.strain?indoor ?pot?soil?some picts will be nice

I am in the photo period. It's a lot of work for me because my small greenhouse is in a hidden location down a hill, I walk there every morn and night, transferring the plants from a dark tent, to a poly greenhouse. I guess I'll take your advice and slow down on my watering. I've been watering just before I transfer them into my dark tent. By the time a day passes and I water them again, they're dried up from the heat and sunlight. Others have said, if it's not broken, why try fixing it. Well honestly I'm not a professional. I don't even know the names of the strains I'm growing. I've collected seeds, from rarely finding them in bags from my local dealer. I'm in year 2, so far 20 of 21 seeds have grown to female. I definately don't want to over fertilize, which was my mistake last year. But possibly a small boost of potassium and phosphorus in the flowering stage (at week 4-5) wouldn't hurt? Last year I didn't get a big yield from my harvest, mainly because I made some mistakes, one was over fertilizing. A few pictures below.
image15163.jpeg
image15162.jpeg

I don't have access to the really good soils, like farm fox. I am using a black dirt soil called Vigiro. It's mixed with aged composted manure from a cow. The worm casting tea seems to be helping, it's supposed to be good for soil.

wow man...listen ur plants looks very nice...slow down with watering and stat add some nutes.i see good fuure with ur plants,u will be satisfied...slowinng down watering is very importsnt ...u can undersstand when it is drie from the weight of pots...u tild me u carry them every day..
those 2 if u do i believe u will have some unexpected results,...good unexpected...

Ok, so instead of watering everyday, maybe every 2nd day? Or 3rd day? The steeped worm casting tea has natural nutes like phosphorus and potassium but I may invest in the liquid potassium and phosphorus from a fertilizing factory near my area. I won't over do it, actually not much time left, estimating maybe another 3 weeks of growth before harvest.

Ok, so instead of watering everyday, maybe every 2nd day? Or 3rd day? The steeped worm casting tea has natural nutes like phosphorus and potassium but I may invest in the liquid potassium and phosphorus from a fertilizing factory near my area. I won't over do it, actually not much time left, estimating maybe another 3 weeks of growth before harvest.

depends of the weight op the pot...u can undersand.as for the nutes agree ....

Back
Top Bottom