Pine Tar Kush, Choc Thai & Kwazulu Go On An Adventure Through Time And Space

yogi gardener

Greetings and welcome to the bungalow, casual attire only. You know the drill so lets get into it.
Four Pine Tar Kush, ptk from now on, from the landrace team website, sit in a 5x5x7 enclosure ensconced in pro mix w mycorrizae in 7 gallon containers. Fucked up during veg i didnt ph the h2o burned the heck outta them at 4.5 to 5 ph water. The well pump filters were replaced w a new kind apparently and ph was way way off. Soaked plants in shower to flush. One month one week to recover transplanted two into 7g three weeks ago and a two a month ago. Im tired just typing it tbh.
Anyhow this is what ive got
D6E85852-1830-495A-87D4-8D5791D94681.jpeg

Fwiw these are some truly bushy plants i trimmed up a lot kept two of the best cuts from three of the plants for clones, the rest gets turned into smoothies. The two on the left are the most recent transplanted ptk.
Lights: stuff on Amazon, “1000”w capability. Mmmm k.
Temp: kind 78 ish w humidity around 65% but fluctuating
Food: AN micro grow bloom as well cal mag and AN big bud

In a moment of impetuous gardening i let loose a gang of seeds a majority are choc thai though from where i dunno ive a few thousand seeds tucked away, but in the end four kwazulu are in the soil along w several C thai vegging along w one non transplanted ptk. I dunno i wanted to preserve some choc thai in seed form the kwazulu i figured id veg until ridiculous or nearly so then see what happens. They reside in a closet quickly filling space.
Then in early Dec i got covid, a full measure of it. Left all the plants alone nearly 2 weeks or more but they all made it. Im ridiculously brain fogged so added to the already accrued brain damage its amazing I remember anything atm.
Ordered up a bag of happy frog w an eye to cloning a lot of the seedlings and transplanting the last ptk but into a 3gallon. As is six ptk clones are in that soil am interested to see how it turns out.
So why ptk? I wanted a landrace indica that i could use to breed with as well an indica that had potential to yield more than my sativas and sativa hybrids. 115 day flower periods for 1.5 oz of the fluffy green … meh…its great when thats a side plant not when its the main haul plant. Ptk tends to be inconsistent some phenos are dense and piney others not so much. So four get the chance to show us what can be done hopefully i dont fuck it up along the way.
Oh one other thing: i grew out a dog beach x pamdemic by family tree seeds tjis last year: outstanding. Great effect at 15 weeks flower took some to 20 weeks flower and its amazing. So impressed ive left one plant to reveg w the idea of making that a mother plant.
Allright that is the way things stand today, happy new year!

Thank you Keffka much appreciated, indeed they want to thrive. Soon I’ll give the brix meter bought off the ‘zon a go, trying to figure out the optimal conditions mind you most days I'm just trying to remember the tea water is on the boil. Little by little. Happy new year!

Back
Top Bottom