Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

She is kinda freaking me out :rofl: i know she is going to floor me just by the looks of her and ive also taken her further than any other plant i have indoor so should be so friggin strong :rofl: just hoping i can manage to get stuff done while smoking her :rofl: I'm thinking i may just leave a lot of her fans on, there is so much resin :rofl: I really have to do a run of the PC, how does she taste? pineapple or more leaning to a pine? I'm looking for something like what we are used to over here, the traditional piney flavor :thumb:

Pure pineapple, but sort of sweetish. Like those pineapple lollies, or pineapple essence, not sour. Just 100% pineapple. And trippy stone. 90% head stone l reckon. Doesn't make you tired at all.

She is kinda freaking me out :rofl: i know she is going to floor me just by the looks of her and ive also taken her further than any other plant i have indoor so should be so friggin strong :rofl: just hoping i can manage to get stuff done while smoking her :rofl: I'm thinking i may just leave a lot of her fans on, there is so much resin :rofl: I really have to do a run of the PC, how does she taste? pineapple or more leaning to a pine? I'm looking for something like what we are used to over here, the traditional piney flavor :thumb:

I used to grow a bubblegum cut and the leaves where as frosty and potent as the buds. Hardy had to trim much. Some kush varieties are probably similar. Looks like you could scoop it off with a spoon on some of your leaves.

Yeah I do like the sativa stone. But also love a good indica like the NL I smoked Friday. Each has there place and time depending on what you need. I like variety personally.

Can't wait wait to see how the GT smokes up. Haven't done the best job on her but has a lot of potential once I get her figured out. And my new Candy is looking promising, seems more compact than the last. So many things to try out... hahaha. Just starting to get on a roll now i think. Churn em through .

That's it mate ;) i just find that sativa smoke comes in a lot more handy for most situations, indicas are great for sleeping and such but no good during the day, well unless you don't have a lot to do :rofl:

Yeah I'd go a sativa any day if I had to pick. Just love the buzz. It's the speed weed. I always have a lot to do. Lmao. And never enough time.

Not shrinking up too much yet. Bit slower drying tho in this weather.
420-magazine-mobile1121381157.jpg

Bigger buds are coming along quick now. Ones decided to foxtail a bit but will chop her all out Sunday night. Yah!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom