Pineapple Chunk - 45W CFL Grow - 400W Flower

Always wanted a pic with a lighter in it... lmao
420-magazine-mobile662812854.jpg

8 ounces of Pineapple Chunk going to the market. Probably got about an ounce left for me plus all the little stuff. So did well for a plant that i thought was a goner at one stage. Lovey lovely smoke but takes too long and is too finicky for my liking.
420-magazine-mobile353129510.jpg

Think we can call this thread COMPLETED. !! ..

8+ ounces off one plant? Holy crap. Nice one. Is the smoke nice enough to try again sometime in the not-near future? You would have learned a few things on how it grows. Speaking of which what info would you give for anyone wanting to try and grow their own Pineapple Chunk? And could you give a bit more info on the smoke report?

8+ ounces off one plant? Holy crap. Nice one. Is the smoke nice enough to try again sometime in the not-near future? You would have learned a few things on how it grows. Speaking of which what info would you give for anyone wanting to try and grow their own Pineapple Chunk? And could you give a bit more info on the smoke report?

Smells like pineapple, tastes like pineapple, might as well be a pineapple... lol. Really happy smoke. Probably a 1.5hr high, smooth head high, will bomb you out eventually. It really is one of the nicest ive smoked. Truely.
As for growing, id say its slow, go very easy on nutrients at least until flower, it wont be pushed, and id probably grow more smaller plants. My pheno which was very sativa like took 12 weeks. So you need some patience. And it will need support, stems aint real solid despite their looks.
About all i can tell you, its one to challenge a person, but if your up for it give it a go.

Turns out i messed up and weighed that bag of PC a bit under. Was actually 10oz 24g in there. Bonus. So gave my mate a quarter for being honest and added the rest to my stash. Sold 10. That brings The total of quality bud to 11oz 20g from this plant. Up there with the last candy grow. .
And still heaps of nice popcorn stuff yet.

Took me two weeks to get the PC buds dry. Cold weather. But its come up really well drying slower. Terps are delicious. Opened up the bag at my mates house and everyone was like "ooom, whats that..."

Back
Top Bottom