Pino's Coco & Perlite, Thunderpaws, First Grow Ever 2017

I am using soil the plants are two and half weeks old . Some parts of the three plants are infected . I am using 600 W vegetative lights . Yes I did spray them under the lights I had a fly problem in my greenhouse Once I spray them with canna cure spray but That time the lights were off. And they are under the vegetative lights for 24 hours .

Re: Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

That's a bit Unlucky pal, least you have one nice female though, now you can make sure you devote all your attention to making her the best she can be. Lots of LST and veg her a bit longer and you will still be able to get a decent yield ;).

Your setup is looking great. The only thing if I may say would be to bring your lights closer. Put your hand above the plant and bring your light down until your hand feels warm but stays comfortable for at least a minute. The girls will thank you.

Well I thought I would do a quick update for everybody following!! Things are going good so far. Clones haven't died but they haven't rooted yet either but it's only day six.

First is the pics of the clones one looks perky still the other two are struggling but no yellow on the leaves yet jus droopy as hell!!

420-magazine-mobile1974396441.jpg

And the droopy pair!!

420-magazine-mobile716728084.jpg

OK soon as I get roots on the fingers crossed on to bloom with the next three stars!!

Plant one not sure of sex but has been growing slower then the others.

420-magazine-mobile2068916610.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1966215663.jpg

Plant two not sure of sex also but growth has been fair in my lil experience of judgement!!

420-magazine-mobile1857660686.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1958434801.jpg

And plant three which I do know is a very stunning female!! Only one to throw pistils. Hope that don't mean the others are male but if so m still happy. Oh yeah she has also been the most vigorous plant of the bunch!. . She is also throwing out leaves with eleven fingers!! Just awesome!!!

420-magazine-mobile588062627.jpg

420-magazine-mobile68926782.jpg

My camera sucks but it's the best I have at the moment. Hope y'all enjoyed and will update more frequently when I go into bloom!! Again these are a Of creation so always have to give my man props. Thanks to everybody that's welcomed me and helped me it is a long list but list that only come from this great 420 community! Again ideas criticism and all else is always welcome. Keep em Green!! Till next time hope all is well in your part of the world!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017
I switched up my LST method. Went with a small screen to keep them flat and to let my 300w MH reach all the Side Nodes. Now they're Becoming their own branches. So awesome
420-magazine-mobile1275438930.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are Temporary. Just for a bit. Then I'll put a Big screen. Your Girls are Looking Awesome As Well

Cutting the Big Leaves tips off. Makes the Clone start rooting. Bigger leaves means more area for water evaporation. And the Clone is trying to get what it needs from the Leaves. By damaging them. Your tricking the Clone into thinking, i cant survive like this better make some roots. Also feed between 100-250 ppm. Also Mycos and Azos are Good for Root Propagation.

If your running Nutes. And have its feed chart. Look at week 1 of veg. See if theres a ppm #. Usually around 400. And cut that ratio by 1/4 and you'll end up with 100ppms of veg juice for clones

Yea I been giving them a 150 ppm nutes. The pic makes them look worse but both cuts had a bend in them already to begin with. I peeled jus a lil cube back and white knickers are visible I believe it's the beginning of roots. But Flako thanks so much! Much needed advice. Next time m not gonna leave so many leaves up there.

THANKS EVERYBODY OF THIS GREAT 420 COMMUNITY!!!!!!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Great White is Awesome. Was Gonna give it try. But Elites Root Igniter is Myco????? Bacteria. So never got it. But i hear nothing but stellar reviews about it. And remember becarful peeking, make sure the roots don't get long exposure to light. Roots+Light=No Bueno
Sounds like you got it handled. Give a day or so. They'll Bounce Back.

So you will have a separate veg as bloom area too? So you can start next generation while this one is blooming still?

Don't forget your blooming plants require 12 hours per day of uninterrupted darkness. No light leaks or they won't bloom properly. So make sure your setup can be nice and darnwhen t is off, and not lit up from the other vegging light that's on for 18-24 hours a day.

Back
Top Bottom