Pino's Coco & Perlite, Thunderpaws, First Grow Ever 2017

Re: Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Hey Pino, just found your journal! I'm now subbed in and just got myself all caught. Excited to see how your first grow goes. Things are looking great so far :).

Re: Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

No worries. Thanks pal, appreciate that, still got a lot to learn myself! You most certainly will, don't worry. You're learning from a good teacher, that's for sure ;). Same here and I'm loving the coco. Definitely, I'll keep an eye on your journal and offer any advice I can :)!

Well I thought I would do a quick update for everybody following!! Things are going good so far. Clones haven't died but they haven't rooted yet either but it's only day six.

First is the pics of the clones one looks perky still the other two are struggling but no yellow on the leaves yet jus droopy as hell!!

420-magazine-mobile1974396441.jpg

And the droopy pair!!

420-magazine-mobile716728084.jpg

OK soon as I get roots on the fingers crossed on to bloom with the next three stars!!

Plant one not sure of sex but has been growing slower then the others.

420-magazine-mobile2068916610.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1966215663.jpg

Plant two not sure of sex also but growth has been fair in my lil experience of judgement!!

420-magazine-mobile1857660686.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1958434801.jpg

And plant three which I do know is a very stunning female!! Only one to throw pistils. Hope that don't mean the others are male but if so m still happy. Oh yeah she has also been the most vigorous plant of the bunch!. . She is also throwing out leaves with eleven fingers!! Just awesome!!!

420-magazine-mobile588062627.jpg

420-magazine-mobile68926782.jpg

My camera sucks but it's the best I have at the moment. Hope y'all enjoyed and will update more frequently when I go into bloom!! Again these are a Of creation so always have to give my man props. Thanks to everybody that's welcomed me and helped me it is a long list but list that only come from this great 420 community! Again ideas criticism and all else is always welcome. Keep em Green!! Till next time hope all is well in your part of the world!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Yea my fingers are crossed but the good thing is the one that looks the most promising is the one I want the most. That's the clone from plant three that I know is a female and has been the most vigorous grower of the bunch. Only thing that would change my mind is if another is female and yields more and taste better but so far even the clone from plant three is doing the best. I wish I would of took Of advice and pop all the seeds another noob mistake that I will learn from. My next run m gonna pop every jackolope seed I have and take it from there. Gonna get two mother's from them strains OG created!! They will always b close to me cause they are gonna b my first official grows from start to finish under legitiment lights!!! Been very happy with dorm grow g8 LED and advance platinum LED. But noticed advanced has more yellow g8 is straight blurple!!! Love your light PW!!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Hey pino, the girls are looking nice and lush. definitely getting a good start in veg, gotta love the fabric pots! What's going on with the other 2 clones? Seems like they are overfed. Are you keeping the rockwool saturated in the dome? you should just dip the bottom of the cube in your solution for about 3-4 seconds until the cube is fully soaked, repeating once the cube is almost dry and light to lift. You don't want to keep the rockwool wicking moisture, just an initial soak. Good luck! That one you're planning on making it is looking great

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks lush! I haven't done anything but condition the starter cubes and keep humidity up! Thanks for checking in. How is the monster of a mom doing?

Plants looks good but those two clones not so much. When i make my clones I only like to leave the top pair of leaves. I feel like there is too much transpiration from lots of leaves. Going down to two might help next time. If they don't look better soon then take another of each that looks rough. If they are makes you won't need them but if they are females you will...

Back
Top Bottom