Pino's Coco & Perlite, Thunderpaws, First Grow Ever 2017

Just be careful you don't overwater it. That is the number one way that new Growers fuck up their plants. I Believe the proper way to decide when it is time to add water to your parts is when the top 2 inches of soil are dry. After that I believe you should water it to run off every time whether fertilizing that time or plain water that time.

Pigeons is probably a good choice for answering questions on soil he has lots of experience with it. I do not.

Same here never watered to run off and never had a problem only thing you need to be careful with is over watering or under watering I hand feed and you kind of get a feel to watering that way it really is easy once you get use to it and has the plant grows just add more water I hope this helps also I think cult does a great job

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've not had the pleasure of salt build up everything seems to go quite smooth using coco maybe because I do a flush with just ph'd water a few days before flip then back on base nutes then into 2nd week I use a boost and after I stop using big bud I use overdrive then flush again before chopping

I'd let them grow a few days more and then top or fim them. I'd recommend topping for your first time as it is pretty common and easy. I like to let my plant get to 6-7 solid nodes and then top down to 4. This gives the plant a strong base before topping and nodes 3 and 4's branches will become the main 4 for the grow then. Once the plant gets a little wider you can tie down node 4s branches a little to let 3's catch up to them in height and then the 4 will grow evenly. Best part of this whole thing is you will get lots of recommendations and none are wrong!

As for the roots, there is nothing wrong with that at all. However when they get to the bottom they should curl back into the plant or the tips will kind of die off (which is fine). If they aren't then that means that are able to find water out of their pot. If that is the case then make sure they are not sitting in their own runoff water. Looks like you are having some good root growth! That is a great sign. Really you don't have much to worry about in terms of getting rootbound in coco. You should top/fim them and let them recover and then transplant to final pot.

Great information, much respect .

STAY LIFTED.

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Yea asesino sent me a pm letting me know how to do it so when I get off this evening after I check on my plants gonna do it. Hey seen ur buds in ur journal they are beautiful!!!

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you think you could send me the info of how to add a signature?

Do you think you could send me the info of how to add a signature?

[URLEQUALSIGN"Raindrop Croptop Indoor Attic - Soil 600HPS Flower - Mars LED Veg! Big Bud & Amnesia"]Dropcroptop's Soil 600HPS Grow[/URL]

Replace EQUALSIGN in that code with an = and then copy it to your signature in User CP/Settings/Edit Signature

You can say anything you want that end part and that is what will display as your signature, I put a generic one for you. Just don't mess with where the brackets are.

Back
Top Bottom