Pino's Coco & Perlite, Thunderpaws, First Grow Ever 2017

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

You don't need to go more than a 3 gallon when using coco when you up pot. If I was doing just one plant in my 4x4' then I'd probably go with a 5 gallon. I've used 7 gallon, 5 gallon and 3 gallon pots and 3 gallon is the easiest to water properly and they still get huge.

Three gallon it is!! Ur the second 420 member that said three gallon is good!! Thanks I take your recommendation seriously and will be purchasing three gallon smart pots!! Plus experience is key and experience u have!!

Thanks fellow gro bros yalls tips are priceless cause this is my first rodeo and without yalls help I would b lost!!

Hope is good in everybodys place on earth. Sorry didnt get to the update last night!! Raising a teenager in high school takes its time also. But anyways lets get to it. M gonna start with the runt. Its been slow but really starting to come around. Its I believe about two nodes behind the other two. It was the last to pop out of its shell also!!

420-magazine-mobile1531849959.jpg

420-magazine-mobile231487811.jpg

The next two plants are so close hard to tell them apart. The way I have had to tell them apart is by early deficiency and how the two lower leaves look. But now both are really exploding!!

420-magazine-mobile511730278.jpg

Looks to be on fourth mode and undergrowth is really coming in!!

420-magazine-mobile890099982.jpg

And the last one. I have had a lil taco issue with some of its leaves it didn't show till one day temps got above 85. It was the only one that did it so m thinking out of the fan draft and was in a hot spot. Since then I have slowed watering cut nutes back a quarter and made sure temps never got that high again. Think problem is solved!! .

420-magazine-mobile1088054359.jpg

Same bout four nodes up!!

420-magazine-mobile2054334048.jpg

That's bout it for individuals but had a couple questions? First what do y'all think bout doing LST? And if so when? They seem so short it would be kinda hard to set pull points. Another thing I noticed I transplanted to these one gallon tall pots one week ago today and already have roots coming out the bottom. Should I be concerned? I wanted to let them go a lil while and let roots wrap the pot. Please if y'all have any suggestions don't hesitate. And last its a family shot!!

420-magazine-mobile1857499732.jpg

Thanks everybody and hope to hear back!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Thanks OG! Gonna look into fimming. Lil hesitant being my first grow but m here to learn. Also jus cause its the first I know damn sure its not gonna b the last!! In training after fim I take you LST?

Back
Top Bottom