Plantchek: How's It Growing?

Plantchek

420 Member
We just wanted to introduce ourselves the 420 community! We're Plantchek :)

Our goal is empower others through simple, accurate and affordable onsite potency testing for flower, oils, extracts, concentrates and edibles!

If you have any questions about Plantchek THC & CBD Quick Test Kits, please reach out :)

Plantchek_420Ad_800x700.png

We just wanted to introduce ourselves the 420 community! We're Plantchek :)

Requires more than one of you to type, eh? ;)

If you are a new sponsor, contact @Teddy Edwards and have him change your user title from "New Member" to "420 Sponsor." If you are not a new sponsor, well, it's been nice conversing with you. . . .

Just one person typing over here. Just awkwardly learning how this awesome forum works. Will get the hang of it I'm sure. Thanks for your help. Teddy is taking care of us and should have us designated as a 420 Sponsor soon. @TorturedSoul
Hey @Plantchek :ciao: Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Thank you so much for your support.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

@Tokin Roll :ciao:

Today I've posted Plantchek's Introduction Article to our Home Page. Probably worth a look. :)

Hi @Plantchek! I hope that business has been good! I wanted to take the time today to link my review of your THC and CBD testing systems to your introduction thread so that people could find it a little easier. This is good stuff my friends... I am ordering more!

They can't reply.

I have used this product multiple times. It is as good as advertised. I have communicated directly with the owner/developer and have found him to be quite responsive. I will use them regularly.
Thanks for the feedback Hafta - happy we were able to help you get to know your cannabis better!

Best regards,
Philippe
Plantchek.com

Hi Tok,

Great to hear, as we pride ourselves on serving the needs of our customers in a timely and effective manner. I hope you end up as happy with the Quick Test itself!

Best regards,
Philippe Lucas PhD
Co-founder, Plantchek

Back
Top Bottom