Plants look sick

DankSinatra74

These guys are 2 weeks and two days old watered them three days ago and the leaves started dropping now there are starting to turn yellow on the lower leaves
1473017821543-133198304.jpg
1473017752633415454890.jpg
1473017696274-88392535.jpg
1473017645694354151380.jpg

Two weeks old?
Probably root bound. They need a bigger playground. Up-potting is in order.

Thought they where growing slow don't have very good soil and I don't have any nutrients any good store bought soil you could recommend I'm in Georgia and I don't have any nurseries or ways to get fox farm soil onlinr

Thought they where growing slow don't have very good soil and I don't have any nutrients any good store bought soil you could recommend I'm in Georgia and I don't have any nurseries or ways to get fox farm soil onlinr

If you have the big box stores you should be able to find Promix or Sunshine #4. They are goth good soilless grow mediums. If you can't buy nute's locally or online you should be able to find Osmocote+. It will work. I've used the General Hydro Flora series with success and it is easy to find.

If you have the big box stores you should be able to find Promix or Sunshine #4. They are goth good soilless grow mediums. If you can't buy nute's locally or online you should be able to find Osmocote+. It will work. I've used the General Hydro Flora series with success and it is easy to find.

Thanks but Walmart home depot or Lowe's don't carry these products either thinking about trying Dr earth or Kellogg any clue how they work??

Thanks but Walmart home depot or Lowe's don't carry these products either thinking about trying Dr earth or Kellogg any clue how they work??

Sorry - no. I've never used either.

Thanks bro guess I will keep looking

You can try looking for this also...

espoma tomato tone it's and organic fertilizer I have used and bought from my local bLowes.

You should be able to search bLowes website for your specific store to see if they carry it. Try wally world and Home Teapot also

Sounds like you're getting desperate. Just grab any potting soil that is for seedlings/young veg. Hopefully it wont have too many nutes that will burn your baby girls. With new potting soil, they wont need nutes for a couple weeks. That will give you time to order nutes and a proper grow medium online and have it delivered. Sometimes bLowes will have what you're looking for, just not available in stores, web only. Usually they will ship to the store for free and you can pick it up there.

Good luck!

You can try looking for this also...

espoma tomato tone it's and organic fertilizer I have used and bought from my local bLowes.

You should be able to search bLowes website for your specific store to see if they carry it. Try wally world and Home Teapot also

Sounds like you're getting desperate. Just grab any potting soil that is for seedlings/young veg. Hopefully it wont have too many nutes that will burn your baby girls. With new potting soil, they wont need nutes for a couple weeks. That will give you time to order nutes and a proper grow medium online and have it delivered. Sometimes bLowes will have what you're looking for, just not available in stores, web only. Usually they will ship to the store for free and you can pick it up there.

Good luck!

Lol Yea the soil thing is kinda racking my brain trying to grow on a budget is killer plus I want everything to work out maybe I'm just over thinking it a little too much

You can get most of what you need at lowe$. They sell all kinds of potting soil. Also they sell jobes organic stuff like, blood meal, bone meal, Epsom salt (magnesium), lime, perlite, vermiculite, etc etc. You can get earthworm castings at wally world too..

Also at lowe$ if you goto then paint dept. They sell 5 gallon buckets for like $2 or $3 dollars. They make decent pots if you drill drainage holes in them.

Back
Top Bottom