Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Thanks Budboy I've been reading this site for almost a year and PW was one of the people I wanted the most as he is excellent at explaining and talking folks off the ledge when things go bad. So afraid 2 weeks ago now so excited. Just WOW what a community

Im doing the low and slow on my recent harvest, i have a taster bud from my PCK x Erdpurt and the taste is fantastic. Cant wait to try the other strains.

You could do much worse in life than to have pennywise by your side on this grow. You're assured of a successful grow, so let go of any concerns you may have going in. This crew you're assembling will be a valuable asset.

I recommend you start your seeds in the finish pots and make them 5 gallons. Due to the way autos grow roots, as explained previously by pennywise, you don't want to transplant at all, if you can avoid it. In my opinion this link to arteekay's incredible journal will be a perfect training manual for auto growing. Arteekay's Second Grow - Crop King Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains He documented like a professional and his photo documentation and harvest retrospectives are unbelievable resources. They pulled between 4-6 ounces off each plant, and he shows you just how they did it.

The basic concerns with fibromyalgia are pain and inflammation, yes? It's THC that will hit immediate pain and CBD that will work on reducing inflammatory response to reduce or eliminate future pain. My best recommendation is to start with something as balanced as possible in THC and CBD, mixing strains if that's what it takes to get the ratios balanced. Because most CBD strains are at best 15% you'll be starting with around 15% THC. That will be potentiated by the CBD inclusion, so it'll be much more effective therapeutically than a high THC, low CBD mix would accomplish.

You start with a balanced ratio and then you toggle up THC with CBD to get the results you'll be seeking. If you haven't used a balanced ratio yet she'll be surprised at how intense the effects can be, so be careful to start at a sub-therapeutic level and titrate slowly and thoughtfully. It's very easy to jump past the optimal therapeutic dose. It's usually much lower than we anticipate. We've been trained by prohibition to reach for more THC and overdo the dose, so now we have to retrain ourselves.

Before you harvest, do check out the fresh harvest infused process. You won't find a more wonderful oil. The improvements I've seen with my own daughter since switching to FHO is nothing less than startling. Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

I can sympathize with you. I also grow for my daughter, and it was incredibly stressful for me in the beginning, a theme you'll hear repeated frequently around these halls as parents turn to cannabinoid therapies to help our children heal naturally. The pharmaceutical companies and medical communities have been more frustration that relief many more times than we like to admit. Cannabis is a much better therapeutic choice than just about anything big Pharma offers.

I'll help you out in any way I can. If I miss something you've posted here please don't hesitate to track me down on one of the many threads I maintain. I can always be found quickly at the study hall or my grow journal, and once you hit 50 posts feel free to contact me at any time through the private message system. I will never be too busy to respond. :battingeyelashes: :love:

This is a wonderful thing you do. My own daughter is amazed and thankful as she can be that her protocol doesn't include the tracking down of street drugs that she watched me do almost daily for her father, and has none of that desperate feeling you get when you know you're coming to the end of what's on hand and now have to track down another supply, hopefully before you run out. That peace of mind is priceless, and worth all the risk I take in growing without the blessings of my local, state, or federal government.

Do they really expect us to stand by twiddling our thumbs while our children suffer? If so, they're delusional.

It warms my heart to hear the rumblings of excitement over the low and slo drying and the fresh harvest infused oil. My intent from the beginning was to find ways to easily potentiate the harvest to stretch the benefits as far as possible. I wasn't anticipating coming across two such incredible techniques right under our noses, being ignored by the greater community. Seeing them embraced so passionately is satisfying beyond belief. We have so much healing before us because of these two methods it makes my head swim. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Derbybuds, I was thinking that your daughter's story sounds like that of Dr. Courtney's wife. Dr. William Courtney is a champion of juicing fresh cannabis as a primary therapeutic and preventative approach. His wife found great relief, what one might call a cure, with juicing cannabis. In a documentary I watched recently she mentioned that it would take harvesting 1 plant a day of around 1/2 ounce, wet buds to treat just about anything, and that this could be accomplished by planting one seed a day (or, I'd think, planting 1 clone a day) in solo cups. Running them under 12/12 start to finish accelerates the harvest window somewhat.

DrZiggy ran a similar system a couple years back that inspired my own run. Some days I long to give it another try. You end up with a bunch of budscicles, which turn out to be the best way to get increased yield and increased potency. It stresses the plant enough that it produces stronger oils. Being able to crowd more plants into the space allow for the increased yield. Creative cultivation techniques would enhance that even further, and our own Weaselcracker once won a POTM with a monster grown like this.

If you're interested in pursuing this idea there are any number of ways it could be accomplished. There's a solo cup competition going on with autos right now that might be a source of inspiration. Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

It's a little outside the box I know, but worthy of consideration. Juiced cannabis is both an excellent nutrient source for the human body and an amazing medicine, but the role THCa can play in relieving inflammation and new-found ideas about the acid cannabinoids being every bit as medicinally valuable as their more famous natural counterparts is getting the cannamed community very excited. Juicing may be the best protocol for your daughter.

Yes, I realize I just complicated matters for you, but it just blasted across my brain as I was on my way to bed and I felt compelled to come by and share. Give it some thought. It'd be much easier than it sounds.

now I think I have some real problems in a 4x4 tent in an illegal state.

Good morning. I have two 2x2 tents, one 2 x 2 veg shelf and a tiny closet bursting with flowering goodness in a state that isn't going to consider letting me legally grow meds for my family members in need. Welcome to the club.

And what problem would this be you speak of? That 4x4 is more than sufficient to pull off what I suggested, and it's more than enough space to run autos to meet your daughter's needs. Seeds can't be the problem, because there are ways around that.

Start by assuming you have the means to fulfill this desire you have to assist your daughter in her search for relief, and work it from that assumption. It'll all work out much better than any of us can imagine. It always does. :battingeyelashes:

Sue I'm all in once I get some confidence at growing under my belt. I'll do anything for my daughter. She is the only thing I have left after loosing my son to a car accident back in 2011. Hell I'll rip the whole basement out and make the whole thing a grow room if thats what it takes. But after my disaster with my first grow my confidence level isn't quite there yet. Please let me take a few baby steps this go round and I'll go from there. My wife can tell you that once I commit I'm too bull headed to know when to turn back.
Derbybud

Good morning Derby, i see you've met Sue. She has a warehouse of knowledge and links to help with the medicinal side of all this. She and others on her threads are excellant growers to top it all off. Any questions or doubts on your part just ask and answers are right in front of you. You'll find plenty of people on my journal who work extensivly with Autos so tap into that treasure trove of experienve. ✌️

Sue I'm all in once I get some confidence at growing under my belt. I'll do anything for my daughter. She is the only thing I have left after loosing my son to a car accident back in 2011. Hell I'll rip the whole basement out and make the whole thing a grow room if thats what it takes. But after my disaster with my first grow my confidence level isn't quite there yet. Please let me take a few baby steps this go round and I'll go from there. My wife can tell you that once I commit I'm too bull headed to know when to turn back.
Derbybud

Completely understandable. Know that I often come through the door like a whirlwind, so take a breath. :laughtwo: We'll get you to a better harvest this time, I have no doubt about that. There is no failure, just data showing how it didn't work this time, this way. Our community is overflowing with talented cultivators who will bend over backwards to help you succeed. Your confidence levels will improve, I assure you. :hug: :love:

update: so tap roots under paper towel out of 6 beans got 3 with 1/2-3/4" long, 2 just coming out and 1 small dark bean nothing. So I charged my coco with 1ml calmag, 1ml each of AN part A&B per gal. phed water to 5.72. Please don't kill me for this next move as I don't have 3 gal. pots yet from yesterdays conversation so I took 2 2 gal. and 1 solo cup for now as my daughter ordered 15 3 gal. fabric pots last night and I hope they will be in by Friday and plan on taking my u shaped shovel and scooping out the whole solo cup and put into the fabric pots when they come in. On my way into work last night I stopped at 3 different places looking for pots. Guess for most people the growing season is over. When planting I took a pen and inserted it into the coco about 3/4" and wiggled it some to make a bigger hole on top. I sprinkle a little Great White on each hole and pick up the beans with tweezers and inserted them tap root down in each hole. I cover up the hole gently and misted the top of the coco with with ph water. I set them into the tent and moved the light up to 36". My temps in tent today are 81 and rh is right at 50. closed the tent up and will check on them when I get home in the morning. Also going with the bigger pots I noticed I didn't have enough coco rinsed for 6 3 gal pots so started soaking a new brick
Derbybud

If you all don't mind I will pull up a chair. I am trying to help my wife. She was poisoned by pharmaceutical drugs and almost died. The only thing that is helping her is MMJ. But we can't keep up with the cost. So I started to grow again. I have never grown autos before but have some experience with photos. So I thought I would start 4 autos with some photos so I could get a little early crop off. Once we can save some money from the despensery I plan to upgrade and add to what I am doing now. The autos I have are almost ready for a harvest. But there is so much to learn. I know what it's like to have someone you love more than life itself depending on you. It's a heavy weight. So thank you all for sharing your knowledge. I do have one question about autos. How fast do they mature. Here are a few pics of my plants and I was wondering about how much longer until you would harvest. I have to be away for a few days and don't want to miss the window.
420-magazine-mobile247565745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile497202573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2099621228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile24509491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1263828544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2008668201.jpg

Thank you for any advice you may offer.

Welcome wastedknight
I'm sure someone will be around shortly to help answer but to me it looks like you have at least a week or 2
But I'm a noobie so wait for someone else to chime in. Hopefully we can all learn together

Cannabis can be a great natural way to help our loved ones but can be costly. If the feds would just get out of the way I'm sure even insurance co. would pay as its so much cheaper than what doc. want to give patients with no side effects that need to be dealt with later. Hell my daughter at 1 time was taking 4 pills a day just from the other meds side effects. Thanks the BS that gets my blood pressure up
Derbybud

Back
Top Bottom