Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Quick update: 5 th one is up but one looks to be about dead. Got home this morning about 2 ish and it was wilted and laying over. I propped it up and this morning it was even worse. Pix should be coming when my daughter gets home she will upload them. Temps are 79 lights on 71 lights off. Rh is 51 lights on and got as high as 71 lights off. Will work on keeping the exhaust fan running all the time right now on the light timer. Plants are 28" from light. All plants watered daily with less than 1/4 nutes ph ed to 5.72- 5.82 last 4 days. Need some help

Subbing in here! I don't think you should sweat having one seed go wilty on you. From the pics you posted it (as penny said) you're off to a good start. Us beginners often feel like if we follow all the rules that everything should go according to plan, but some seeds just don't do what we want even when their siblings seem to be thriving. I went through 3 seeds before I finally got the fourth AK-47 to sprout and now it's close to harvest.

You'll get great advice with the team you've assembled here. Onward and upward...:Namaste:

Thanks shed I'm just a little nervous cause my 1 st soil grow did not do well. I'm feeling more at ease with the great people of 420 on my team. And please put your 2 cents in anytime

DSCF9315_1_.JPG
DSCF9314_1_.JPG
DSCF9313_1_.JPG
DSCF9312_1_.JPG
DSCF9311_1_.JPG

Here are the pictures. Thanks

When you water seedlings, if you water more out to the sides and not right at the plant they will send out roots to find the water source. It can actually speed up their growth.

I'm in coco and have been watering toward the outside. I'll go closer to the outside of the pots in the future but it seems like it just runs down the side of the pot and out

Back
Top Bottom