Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

You still have 2 or 3 weeks possibly. If you're only going to be gone a few days you're golden. I'm seeing a mixture of clear and cloudy trichomes with no amber yet.

Thank you for the advice. I figured it would be the same as photos. What the breeder said, add a few weeks.lol thanks again for the help!

Haha! Made me laugh right out loud. :laughtwo: I'm surprised if a plant comes in at the breeder's time line. Lol!

update: 1 more bean has a tap root ready for planting. Again pen to make hole, Sprinkle Great White in the hole, bean in with tap root down, cover up and misted top of coco. 3 others planted yesterday got 1ml AN A&B & 1/2ml calmag per 1/2 gal. watered around the rim of containers till run off. The 2 beans under the paper towels look like 1 is split and still trying and the small dark one still nothing. If nothing happens in the next 24 hrs. I think I might take a knife and cut away some of the side of the seed to help things open. My fabric pots should get here today but I'll probably be at work by then. The weekend I'll go ahead and move the ones in solo cups into the fabric pots but I might just leave the 2 in the 2 gallon this time as not to disturb things on this run unless others think that moving to the 3 gal. will be ok to do. Hopefully this weekend I'll learn how to upload pics as I feel everyone deserves to see my set up that I am rather proud of and will hopefully take me to the next step of producing some great cannabis for my daughter. Thanks for every ones help on this.
Derbybud

2 gallon pots will limit your yield Derbybud. I've transplanted autos before without problems. If you do transplant, be gentle and do it when they're dry.

They're gonna start bursting out of the soil for you any day now. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks Sue so the weekend I'll put them all into the 3 gallon fabric pots and I also need to work on my drip catcher as I just ordered some pond liner material. Also will be working on my journal area so my sig. area has a link to my journal

update: got 3 out of 4 out of the coco. Pix later as I need to go get 2 loads of hay for the horses this morning. Will replant into the fabric 3 gal. pots later also. Got watered same as above till run off. Other beans update: 1 now has a small tap will probably be ready to plant later when others get replanted and the small dark one now is split so hopefully tomorrow it will also hit the coco.

Haha! Made me laugh right out loud. :laughtwo: I'm surprised if a plant comes in at the breeder's time line. Lol!

Made us all laugh out loud...lol. I never go solely on the breeders recommendations. Use that and my scope and check the ratio.

Greetings fam...just passing by till the rain stops here in New England. It's always nice to see the SME's help others. Keep up the good fight.

Busy weekend so here's an update: my 4 for 4 out of coco continue to get a good watering around the edge daily. I did transplant one out of the solo cups into fabric pot. Still have one more to do. maybe when I get home in the morning. Planted one more bean with smaller tap root into 3 gal fabric pot. Still have one more seed that just doesn't want to give me a tap root. I'm not giving up on it as it did split. I told everyone last week that I would look into getting some pictures but just haven't had the time or both solos would be transplanted already. Told my wife this afternoon that I needed to go to work today to get some rest. Did I say yet I had a busy weekend ?

DSCF9310_1_.JPG
DSCF9309_1_.JPG
DSCF9308_1_.JPG
DSCF9307_1_.JPG

Finally a picture of the girls.

#5 still not up and #6 just won't give up a tap. And I'm still going to try to get the solo solo cup planted into a 3 gal. Fabric. I do like those

Back
Top Bottom