Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

I do water slowly as I have a small long neck plastic sprinkling can and I measure out what I think will give me runoff and pour into it to water. Maybe I'll split it into 2 watering day 3-4 min apart

I'll admit the first go round it was a crap shoot with my pH. Trying to read those damn colors with these old eyes. Everything looked yellow ish orange to me. Lol

DSCF9316_2_.JPG

The girls under lights with the new drain system.

It's got taper to the front right corner. Then I have an wet dry shop vac. Pond liner is not glued down yet but will do the job for now. Going out of town for a few and this will make it easier on my daughter

Always had wood under them from the cool floor. Just some 2x6 with 2x2 on a slant in both directions with plywood then the pond liner. Tops are just cheap shelving cut to length and cut the front hole to get my shop vac into.

Update: 3 are now 11 days old and 1 is just 5 days. The one that is 5 days old looks to have some me burn. So I flushed it good with pH ed rain water at 5.9 and it had an EC of .09 hope she pulls out. So no pictures cause my daughter the tech had to have surgery this morning. Hopefully when she gets home I'll get her to upload them. Got to make time this week and have her show me how to upload as she goes back to college next week. Drip table is working great and makes cleaning up a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom