Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Sub'd!

Sorry your daughter has had to go through pain and the side effects of pills.

It's great that you chose to educate yourself on a natural substitute and started to grow to benefit her.

Kudos!

Straight coco
Man belive me, because they are autos, dont do nothing, i am coco grower to, i always mix about from25-30% perlite, and 70% coco. Coco is good, but need perlite to ariate coco. One more question, do u use some calcium and magnesium booster??? U will need that a lot, because coco giber naturaly binds cal and mgs grom nutrient, so u willl definatli need somethink like A.N. sensi cal-mg booster.

Man belive me, because they are autos, dont do nothing, i am coco grower to, i always mix about from25-30% perlite, and 70% coco. Coco is good, but need perlite to ariate coco. One more question, do u use some calcium and magnesium booster??? U will need that a lot, because coco giber naturaly binds cal and mgs grom nutrient, so u willl definatli need somethink like A.N. sensi cal-mg booster.
I mean coco fibers, binds cal and mag from nutriens.

Update: everything got .34 EC nutes, pHed to 5.92 every day watering slowly around the rim of pot till runoff. Light at 26" and moving down slowly. Temps are 79-81 lights on, 69-72 lights off. RH lights on 48-57% lights on, 62-67% lights off.
first 3 are 12 days out of coco. last pic is small one that is at 8 days and had some burn that got flushed for 2 days of .11 EC nutes. I clipped off the little burn tips and it seems to be do better.
DSCF9331.JPG
DSCF9334.JPG
DSCF9337.JPG

little guy hoping to pull thru
DSCF93391.JPG

definitely some different stains. Wish I knew what strains they are.
Possibilities are:
White Widow 60% ind. 30% sat. 10% rud.
Candy Cane 60% ind. 30% sat. 10% rud.
Northern Lights 70% ind. 20% sat. 10% rud.
Revolver 20% ind. 70% sat. 10% rud.
Early Miss 60% ind. 30% sat. 10% rud.
Jack Herer 20% ind. 70% sat. 10% rud.
NYC Diesel 40% ind. 50% sat. 10% rud.
Train Wreck 10% ind. 60% sat. 10% rud.
Amnesia Haze Sativa dominent

Update: So this mornings feed I up the nutes to .46 EC and things are all about the same with temps and RH.
I also asked my wife and daughter to help name the girls as they have gotten bigger and need to move into their own personalities.
They came up with naming them after this years storms so with a round of applause I give you the following beauties

Arlene is the full figured gal. This is her before she went to the beauty shop to get her 1st and only haircut
DSCF9343.JPG

This is Arlene after her trim. She was the only one mature enough to cross the street to get her lovely new style
DSCF9345.JPG

Presenting Beatriz. She likes to wear her hair in pony tails and is slightly handicapped as she is missing a limb or 2 but hopefully we see her bloom into a young mature adult in the near future
DSCF9347.JPG

Next we have Cindy. She has the clasic hour glass figure that we all want to see
DSCF93481.JPG

Next up would have been Dora. But soon after birth she gave up on life and is no longer with us.
RIP Dora you will be missed in the tent
Next we have the petite Emily. She did get a slight trim as she is a burn victim as a 2 day old. She is still on a modified diet of .31 EC because of her burn but if she continues she will be able to sit at the big girls table again before long. We hope
DSCF9346.JPG

I feel Arlene is set to take a hold of her future soon as she is starting to mature more than the others.
The others are taking their time to show their potential but no one is going to give up on them. That's for sure
Please feel free to give opinions, good or bad, as I'm trying my best just sometimes it helps if someone else tells ya to keep on going what your doing or ask why the hell are you doing it like that for.

Thanks
Derbybud

Update: So this mornings feed I up the nutes to .46 EC and things are all about the same with temps and RH.
I also asked my wife and daughter to help name the girls as they have gotten bigger and need to move into their own personalities.
They came up with naming them after this years storms so with a round of applause I give you the following beauties

Arlene is the full figured gal. This is her before she went to the beauty shop to get her 1st and only haircut
This is Arlene after her trim. She was the only one mature enough to cross the street to get her lovely new style
Presenting Beatriz. She likes to wear her hair in pony tails and is slightly handicapped as she is missing a limb or 2 but hopefully we see her bloom into a young mature adult in the near future
Next we have Cindy. She has the clasic hour glass figure that we all want to see
Next up would have been Dora. But soon after birth she gave up on life and is no longer with us.
RIP Dora you will be missed in the tent
Next we have the petite Emily. She did get a slight trim as she is a burn victim as a 2 day old. She is still on a modified diet of .31 EC because of her burn but if she continues she will be able to sit at the big girls table again before long. We hope
I feel Arlene is set to take a hold of her future soon as she is starting to mature more than the others.
The others are taking their time to show their potential but no one is going to give up on them. That's for sure
Please feel free to give opinions, good or bad, as I'm trying my best just sometimes it helps if someone else tells ya to keep on going what your doing or ask why the hell are you doing it like that for.

Thanks
Derbybud

Seriously, you should write a short story about these sisters and post it in its entirety at the end of the grow. That would be a treat!

Not talented enough to be doing something like that but thanks as I'm just trying to make it easier on me if I can talk differently about them instead of a plant I so desperate need for my daughter

Back
Top Bottom