Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Yup it was the biggest, most productive girl of the group and smokes great for nighttime and nerve issues
Excellent to know. I have a King's Kush CBD auto that's outgrowing them, but it's not a worry of mine.

420-magazine-mobile1844840263.jpg

Strain #3

It all looks great! I can almost smell it through the phone. :blunt:

This was all with my phone. Just gotta take some good pics while smoking some gooddd marijuana!! The white widow is super dense compared to the others. The one nug on its own weighed 5.63 g. I kinda wish I had taken weights of the bigger ones before I smoked them lol:lot-o-toke:

They are definitely that! blows most of my friends street bud out of the water and works better for what I need. The white widow is the only thing that controls the spasms, memory loss, and nerve pain all on its own.

Welcome Lopin, I'm just going back through old posts that I missed and just caught that you're Derby's daughter. Great to have you here too! Your dad is great, and I'm glad this is working out for you guys.

My wife has RA so I can relate just a little to some of the challenges you face. She's on her 2nd biologic at this point and we haven't gotten to remission yet, but we'll keep working on it.

I'm just waiting for a White Widow seed to pop myself - should have it planted in the next day. I tried it for the first time this past summer, and loved the way it made me feel calm without knocking me out.

I have a strain called "shit" from Mr. Nice. Shantibaba crossed Neville's original Skunk with Afghan. They have a lot of old heirloom strains still alive and kicking.

Back
Top Bottom