Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Derby do you have another grow going yet?
Sure do Van. My daughter Lopin was to take care of this on her break and she went back to school yesterday and guess what? Not in my Sig yet. Damn kids. if you could just look under my Sig. I only have this and my new one under there. Derbybud does Crop King CDB stains or something like that. Hope you can come over and hang out with us.

Sure do Van. My daughter Lopin was to take care of this on her break and she went back to school yesterday and guess what? Not in my Sig yet. Damn kids. if you could just look under my Sig. I only have this and my new one under there. Derbybud does Crop King CDB stains or something like that. Hope you can come over and hang out with us.
Didn't ask me too and I can do from here too

Lol you guys .

"Hey while your on break at school, put our dope growing journal into my signature"

Catches flak for not updating dads growers profile XD

What a family

Love your journals, Derby, Lopin! .

You're in the wrong thread Joe! This is the completed autoflower one.

Oh my dang what a day then for me .

Thanks for calling my shit out bro .

Naw man just didn't want you caught in a time warp!

Yeah today at one point my pm box went a little dumb as well as keeping up but I think I survived the horde ..
Now winding down boyz

How was everyone's weekend ? Canada friends. Happy family day ...

May you guys take a you day .

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom