Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Hey DB! Getting Caught up on journal JUMPING.
And to welcome your daughter to the COMMUNITY!
Woohoo! Seeds a poppin...good deal! Looks like your slowly getting things running smoother.
I have to get mine right. Before the cold weather really sets in.
Anyway....

I'm sure glad your sticking around.

Did someone say numbers?
Had a family trimming up party on Sunday after the buds were dry. My daughter was very picky on what she was going to call a bud and what got trimmed for oils and budder. So the numbers are very low for 4 plants.

First up Amanda. she was always leading the pack the whole grow so final weight is no different but still only came in second. She topped out at 94 grams dried buds. I don't have weights for trim and popcorn but heres what it looked like before trim up.
DSCF9573.JPG

Next up Beatrix. The smallest yielder but a very pleasant fruity smelling girl. 39 grams of buds
DSCF9569.JPG

Up next is Cindy. A very fuelish smelling girl with a weight of 83 grams of buds.
DSCF9570.JPG

And now for my runt, my petite Emily. Emily has also a very distinctive fuelish smell. Total bud weight of 101 grams taking the top weight of all my girls. She really knew when to put on the weight and that was when she was filling out those massive baseball buds. My daughter says she never has seen buds almost perfectly round being that dense. 1 of her buds weight in at 17 grams after being dried and trimmed up.
DSCF9572.JPG

And everything trimmed up and jarred.
DSCF9575.JPG

Burping jars twice a day for 10 min. each time for the next week then once a day for a week then once a week for 2 weeks. I needing to burp jars in my small tent with my fan and filter running as the smell will run you out of the house after 10 min opened

My daughter will give a smoke report and we'll try to put a name to a bud. We think were close with just my pictures and smells but she's not totally sure yet.
Thanks for stopping in.
Derbybud.
Just cause I missed so much in the last 3 days I don't mind bumping this lol

Nice work man . really nice looking meds there, you can certainly be proud of those jars of deliciousness .

Can't wait to see where you go next my man! . .

Beautiful harvest! And a big one too . Cool you got your daughter up and growing too!

Damn Derby! All caught up! Glad to see your seeds came :3

Let's get rolling buddy . .

Just cause I missed so much in the last 3 days I don't mind bumping this lol

Nice work man . really nice looking meds there, you can certainly be proud of those jars of deliciousness .

Can't wait to see where you go next my man! . .
Thanks big. Wish you could pull up the driveway and help my daughter do a smoke report so we could find out what strains we have. If time permits I'll be getting up a new journal this weekend and let ya know.

Busy day today. Making budder in the MB2 and infused brownie cookies for my wife. Had to make a batch of regular cookies for myself. Got a small ceramic heater in the big tent to try to keep the temps around 78-80f to help the seedlings a bit and to help my low wines ferment the next 2 weeks for my other hobby.
I'll get to the new journal tomorrow for sure. The wife and I had to do some grocery shopping early this morning and I already picked up the poofs and chips so we can get it rocking right out the door.

So guess what came in the mail today? Go on guess. My seeds from the King. Looks to be a busy weekend. Need to get my new journal going and seeds in the coco. 4 of the 5 I planted the other day are up so it's time to get the tents rolling. . . .

Glad to hear that the seeds finally came in brother! Nothing like fast service huh (insert sarcasm now).

Back
Top Bottom