Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Guess if I would have read the rest before responding, I would have seen you went the Dewey route for clones. LOL, forget everything I said.

On a side note....have you ever thought about moving to a perpetual type grow? Might be a little harder to keep up with in terms of a feeding schedule (think you are a coco grower if I remember correctly) but it would give you fresh harvests every so often (depending on how you set it up). I am moving to a perpetual so I can have a new strain every 2 weeks or so. My plan is to drop a new seed every two weeks, veg for about 8 weeks per plant and then have 4-5 plants in flower (roughly 2 weeks a part in the growth cycle). For me, I want to try different strains for myself and family members with different issues so it made the most sense. This way I can always swap a bean for a different strain if someone needs a certain ailment treated. I know you are growing just for your daughter and she might have already found a go to strain but if not, it would be a great way for you to produce new meds at a faster rate and experiment and find a go to.

The other thing about going perpetual is that if one bean doesn't pop, you still have all your other plants in various stages of growth to get you through.
I was going to go with a perpetual grow since I got my new bigger tent but my wife talked me out of it. Things get rather hectic on the farm late spring so she wants me to take a few summer months off and I happen to agree with her. So I'm thinking of just loading up the tents and bust my ass and see what I can get done till then. Might do a quick auto grow that I might just let go by itself hooked up to the auto waterer next summer.

My IT department isn't available. (My daughter). Could you please just do a search for sicivan and he only has 1 post. Thanks man .

While I have a minute, I thought I would jump on here quick to introduce myself! I am Derbybud's daughter/IT department :) I currently am medicating for my fibro as my RA seems to be in remission. I have a bunch of other issues it helps and have an amazing service pitbull who is in continuous training to adapt to my needs. I am so happy my dad found this place and is getting so much help!! It is pretty awesome to see. This stuff interests my as well, but I am more into the repro and chemistry side (currently researching and putting together a cannabis breeding and genetics presentation).

It is a short presentation describing the genetics and a the studies showing the relationship with strains and hemp (same thing, hemp is just low THC), the 2 subspecies, and the natural and more industrial ways of breeding. Wind pollinating dicot vs Cloning, Auto flower, and inbreeding to create feminized plants. Any peer reviewed journal or article you know about would help greatly. This is for crops and forage and we each chose a crop. Due to the vastness of cannabis, I chose the breeding and genetics to narrow it down. Others chose jackfruit, Dragon fruit, aloe, corn, potatoes, etc.

It is a short presentation describing the genetics and a the studies showing the relationship with strains and hemp (same thing, hemp is just low THC), the 2 subspecies, and the natural and more industrial ways of breeding. Wind pollinating dicot vs Cloning, Auto flower, and inbreeding to create feminized plants. Any peer reviewed journal or article you know about would help greatly. This is for crops and forage and we each chose a crop. Due to the vastness of cannabis, I chose the breeding and genetics to narrow it down. Others chose jackfruit, Dragon fruit, aloe, corn, potatoes, etc.
If you send your email address to my inbox I can set you up with some literature on breeding Cannabis. I have lots of ebooks on this stuff downloaded.

So guess what came in the mail today? Go on guess. My seeds from the King. Looks to be a busy weekend. Need to get my new journal going and seeds in the coco. 4 of the 5 I planted the other day are up so it's time to get the tents rolling. . . .

So guess what came in the mail today? Go on guess. My seeds from the King. Looks to be a busy weekend. Need to get my new journal going and seeds in the coco. 4 of the 5 I planted the other day are up so it's time to get the tents rolling. . . .

Alright buddy imma be there the whole way with ya bro

Back
Top Bottom