Please help - New grower - Dark brown spots spreading on my DWC plant leaves

woodnweed

20160717_083450.jpg
20160717_083431.jpg
20160717_083405.jpg

Please Help!!

First grow and cannot find a suitable example anywhere to help me with my diagnosis
of what's wrong here.
It has now spread to my bigger plant and very visible over quite a few leaves.
Any help with suggestions and remedies appreciated and happy to answer any questions ect.
Cheers WnW

UPDATED
Pics of browning spreading to my bigger plant and a few holes in leaves appearing.

:welcome: to :420: wood!
I do not do hydro, so...
What is your feed PH and EC? How do your roots look?
Looks like a couple of different things going on. My first impression is 'K' and/or mag deficiencies, but those are usually a result of too high EC and/or PH being too low.
In addition to the yellowing and spots, the leaves are droopy which makes me wonder about the root health.

:welcome: to :420: wood!
I do not do hydro, so...
What is your feed PH and EC? How do your roots look?
Looks like a couple of different things going on. My first impression is 'K' and/or mag deficiencies, but those are usually a result of too high EC and/or PH being too low.
In addition to the yellowing and spots, the leaves are droopy which makes me wonder about the root health.

Thanks Major.
Well i haven't added any potasium or potash as of yet. infact nothing other than grow and flower nutes have been added. I am hoping it is maganese rather than root problems. Here is a shot of the roots taken 24hrs ago.
Heading to the hydro shop today any suggestions, potash maganese ect?
Cheers WnW
20160720_170036.jpg
20160720_170059.jpg

:thumb: Roots look great!
Sorry - not much help on specific nute's to get. I would think any balanced stuff designed for hydro would work.
Have you been adjusting your PH?

Thanks i did think they looked pretty good.
PH is checked and regularly and under comtrol. Which leads me back to potassium an maganese and a trip to the shop tomorrow

Thanks i did think they looked pretty good.
PH is checked and regularly and under comtrol. Which leads me back to potassium an maganese and a trip to the shop tomorrow

Just curious, what, exactly, is 'under control'? What Ph are you running at?

Back
Top Bottom