Please help! Why are tips of my bud plant dying?

63vwrider

420 Member
Please help why are the tips of my bud plant dieing.?

Attachments

• 31E21186-9771-4BB5-BF0A-56A5AC2CE699.jpeg
    31E21186-9771-4BB5-BF0A-56A5AC2CE699.jpeg
    575.6 KB · Views: 92
No I don’t. Do you know what I can do to fix it am a new grower and this is my 1st time doing. Its all out door and I bring the in my house at night my other one looks fine

Attachments

• 8C56BCED-8162-427A-B0D3-6C73997346D9.jpeg
    8C56BCED-8162-427A-B0D3-6C73997346D9.jpeg
    577.7 KB · Views: 78
You can get cheap ph test kits at Walmart or any other hardware store. A must have.
Using correctly ph’d water will help, when you transplant put it into a more cannabis friendly potting mix. Is it Photoperiod or autoflower?

Edit: make sure you allow the soil to dry out in between watering. Especially young plants over watering will kill it faster than anything else.

I just took these photos right now. So I just leave my plant and just let It be will it be fine. Am going to Walmart later To get that text kit

I just took these photos right now. So I just leave my plant and just let It be will it be fine. Am going to Walmart later To get that text kit
Your first step to fixing any problem is making sure your pH is correct. Your water should be between 5.5-6.5 pH when watering and you want your run off (excess water out of the bottom of the pot) to read something similar to what went in. If that’s correct then you shouldn’t experience too many problems.

Allow it to dry if you just watered it. Give it plenty of light.

Your first step to fixing any problem is making sure your pH is correct. Your water should be between 5.5-6.5 pH when watering and you want your run off (excess water out of the bottom of the pot) to read something similar to what went in. If that’s correct then you shouldn’t experience too many problems.

Allow it to dry if you just watered it. Give it plenty of light.
"5.5-6.5 pH " This isn't coco though. Wouldn't it be better to aim for a ph of 6.3 to 6.8?

"5.5-6.5 pH " This isn't coco though. Wouldn't it be better to aim for a ph of 6.3 to 6.8?

This. And honestly for soil, you shouldn't need to pH your input water. Many do, and into around a 6.5-7.0 range, but it's not needed. Same for promix.

But yes, 5.5-6.5 is for hydro (and coco, which is still hydro), but not dirt/promix/sunshine mix/etc.

Back
Top Bottom