Please help

cuzzin33

Can anyone tell what's going wrong here? Also is it too late or can this be saved?

Turning brown and getting dry and crackly

Attachments

• 20201018_141048.jpg
    20201018_141048.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
looks like you're burning them up. pk excess as a first guess.

let us know about your set up. light, nutes, strain, media, schedule. all the standard stuff we ask for that you did not provide .... if only there was a primer or post of some sort outlining it.

can't really help without the info. good luck.

pk excess as a first guess.
Bluter called it- My pk overdosed Northern Lights looked just like that...
I'm assuming you're adding too much bloom booster- but more info would be a good thing..
1603045627452.jpeg

looks like you're burning them up. pk excess as a first guess.

let us know about your set up. light, nutes, strain, media, schedule. all the standard stuff we ask for that you did not provide .... if only there was a primer or post of some sort outlining it.

can't really help without the info. good luck.

Ok sorry about the lack of info. This is what I'm doing/have

Light in pic. Small 2x4 4 feet tall tent.
I use the grow and cal mag for 2 months during grow, mixture is always ph'd.

I use the bloom and cal mag for 2 months or so until flush for 2 weeks then done.
This is all I've ever done dont really know how to do better. Also the soil is fox farm ocean something.

All advise is very much welcome

Ok sorry about the lack of info. This is what I'm doing/have

Light in pic. Small 2x4 4 feet tall tent.
I use the grow and cal mag for 2 months during grow, mixture is always ph'd.

I use the bloom and cal mag for 2 months or so until flush for 2 weeks then done.
This is all I've ever done dont really know how to do better. Also the soil is fox farm ocean something.

All advise is very much welcome

Attachments

• 20201018_144537.jpg
    20201018_144537.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20201018_144430.jpg
    20201018_144430.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20201018_144421.jpg
    20201018_144421.jpg
    683.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20201018_144409.jpg
    20201018_144409.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 17
what is the strain ? and how much are you feeding ? are you following the bottle chart ? also that line may use a third part - bottle of mostly micros - not as familiar with it anymore.

most bottle nute feed doses can be cut in half.

what are your temps like ?

looks pk excess - phosphorous / potassium. leaning more to potassium. probably just overfed and blew up.

could be heat stress adding to the mix. a serious flush right now and rebalance of the nutes might save them a bit. they look pretty bad in the pics.

what is the strain ? and how much are you feeding ? are you following the bottle chart ? also that line may use a third part - bottle of mostly micros - not as familiar with it anymore.

most bottle nute feed doses can be cut in half.

what are your temps like ?

looks pk excess - phosphorous / potassium. leaning more to potassium. probably just overfed and blew up.

could be heat stress adding to the mix. a serious flush right now and rebalance of the nutes might save them a bit. they look pretty bad in the pics.

I kinda just eyeball it when I add the bloom lol. The strain was Cinderella 99. I'm thinking heat may be an issue aswell. Sometimes it gets up to 31degrees celcius which is about 87 farenheit

It’s not enough to monitor temps you’ve got to control them yes 87 is too high. The top end for most indoor growers is around 82 although many prefer 74 to 78 Fahrenheit

never eyeball nutes, get a syringe to dose by ml like suggested by nute makers

Can they be saved? Yes, sure.... but no nutrient or additive can turn burned leaves back into supple green leaves. The pistils in pic still look good - the plant is still growing with fresh pistols being produced.

It’s not enough to monitor temps you’ve got to control them yes 87 is too high. The top end for most indoor growers is around 82 although many prefer 74 to 78 Fahrenheit

never eyeball nutes, get a syringe to dose by ml like suggested by nute makers

can they be saved sure.... but no nutrient or additive can turn burned leaves back into supple green leaves
How do I go about controlling the temp. I live in the south and its hot and humid. In my room which is the only place I can grow it's always fluctuating throughout the day

Figure it out! Easier said than done - right? Open more vents in bottom, suck cool air in with a fan down low, push warm air out up top with extraction fan. Most here have 2 or more fans In a tent. Some inkbird controller models monitor temps & rh, then when temp or humidity hits your presets it switches on fans or dehuey or ac as needed. I’m in 4X4 with an 8 inch fan & 2 - 6 inch fans.

What kind of fans do you have currently?

I kinda just eyeball it when I add the bloom lol.

take care of this. get control of your nutes.

The strain was Cinderella 99.

if it makes it it's a keeper .. :p

I'm thinking heat may be an issue as well. Sometimes it gets up to 31degrees celcius which is about 87 farenheit

probably contributed.

what kind of light and how close ? not that it helps now. just a hunch. could be a cut and run.

Back
Top Bottom