Podcasts?

dabom

420 Member
Hi guys

I listen to a whole lot of podcasts cause my desk job requires some sort of external stimulation, anyone know of any decent cannabis-related podcasts? Or not, honestly, anything that I can binge at work's good.

thanks!!

there's gotta be some.
now it's legal here every hipster with a seed and a pot is gonna be all over it.

did a quick google and nearly fell down the rabbit hole lol.
there are a few rating sites as well. good thing.

Yeah, ive listened to a few of the more mainstream ones that pop up on google, was hoping someone would have some more underground niche stuff lol

Yeah, ive listened to a few of the more mainstream ones that pop up on google, was hoping someone would have some more underground niche stuff lol
Make one,
but make it good, like jesus chatline

Look up “marijuana today” the guys name is Shea. He’s cool and does a real good job!
Ooh I'll give it a go!! One of my friends recommended the pot cast, I haven't checked it out yet but it's not on Spotify so it can't be as bad as the mainstream shit

Make one,
but make it good, like jesus chatline

I'm actually starting a podcast with a friend soon but i don't know enough about growing weed to do a podcast on it lol

It’s not weed related but some of his interviews are pretty entertaining , just YouTube joe Rogan experience.

Oops. It’s marijuana today daily.
I found it, only listened to a snippet because I'm working around the logistics of listening to a weed podcast at work safely, but it sounds good! Also "today daily" is my favorite oxymoron.

Back
Top Bottom