Problem with grow

I watering in 4 to 5 days 10 L to 8 plant
I use advence nutrient:bloom A&B 13ml/10L, big buds 10ml/10L, cal&mag 13ml/10L and root boster 5ml/10L.ph is 6.3 to 6.5 what do you think shoud i give him more or less nutrient? Thanks
I use the same Nutes but I use 12 ml. A & B, 6 ml. Cal Mag, 6 ml. Big Bud, 6 ml. everything else per gallon. That's 3/4 Strength during Flower. I only use 1/2 strength during Veg.
I've tried Bio Biz & wont use it again. Had real bad luck with it til I mixed it 50/50 with Fox Farms Ocean Forrest. Then everything grew nicely & I didn't need nutes the 1st 4 weeks. I kept my pH at 6.4 all the way through the grows with 70% RH during Veg & 50% during Flower. Temps run 75 - 81 F. I feed til I get about 10 - 20% Run off. I used a Feed, Water, Water schedule. I fed or watered when my pots got pretty light & not sooner. Usually every 2 - 3 days they got Fed or watered.
I've done 5 grows in soil; but I'm currently trying Coco for my 1st time. Big difference & a lot more work if you don't have a self watering/feeding system because you have to feed twice per day minimum if you want a nice yield.

They look okay for the age. Check your lighting distance as previously mentioned. Are you making sure the soil is not over watered? I have personally overwatered autos early on and had slow growth before. The large pot could be misleading thinking its dry but wet below the soil.

Back
Top Bottom