ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

Yeah I think it too much for my tent for veg anyway, But I'm hoping my buds explode thou :) I know your plants finish big with big buds. I follow your grows they was the deciding factor on me buying one.
its the grow space, my tent will put out smaller plants also if their packed in their, nothing to do with the lights though. just how plants adapt to their grow space.
okay so three feet is cool for now...yeah i know esactly what you mean about the HID plants i can look at mind under HPS right now and say that even no they are nice ... i could have had a super massive cola if wasnt for the stretch...see i am trying to get a prepetual grow going and thisa is the reason i got the LED just for veg.. and then move them to HPS for flower... if i flower with the LED then i have no prepetual harvest...i was shooting to harvest 2 plants a week...every week..so the rotation would be perfect 2 new plants into veg every week and 2 new plants into flower everyweek....

now i am used to gvegging my plants to 2 feet to qbtain around a qp per plant at harvest.. are you saying that under the LEDs i dont have to wait till there 2 feet in veg?? like i said bruh this led thing is so new to me... im so used to my methods and ways with MH... that im treating the plants like as if they were under MH..maybe this is wrong??? theres two plants that stand out to me exceptionaly those are my grape romulan and kens GDP they have been under the led for about 2 weeks maybe.. and they are beautiful , i fimmed them last week and they reacted to it amazing like irish said there seems to be no stretch and in my books that a BIG +.. they look so uniform and perked up... just showing there happiness.. sooo maybe it just takes the plant time to get root bound in your medium...

IrishBoy- i also have one plant that is starting to look like your maybe lockout er sum shit.. my East Coast Sour Diesel... looking weird.. the new growth is green but the fan leaves under are yellowing and curling up and getting crispy on the tips... one thing i noticed is the leds dont push clones to the max..take them a lil longer to get root bound IMO..

its very hard for me to speak on these new lights since i havent used them really.

with leds i think you should veg them the same as you would MH. its hard to say because ur vegging with leds and going to flower with hps and i have no clue what will happen? but 100% led i think its best to have smaller plants if your packing them in the grow area or bigger plants is using less plants. look at SS#4 his plants were smaller then the HID ones but yielded better. i am learning from ur grow also bro since these lights are new to me.

i have no idea whats up with the yellowing, please post a pics that detailed and ill let you know if its the same thing? whats the run off ph? how long has the girls been under the lights? and what food has she been fed?

so i took the clone dome out of the led tent and put in on the top shelf of my cloest with a T8 LIGHT FIXTURE WITH 2 32 WATT Phillips White flouresent bulbs.. so i got sum room for sum more strains to mother hell yahhh!

anyway heres a vegger update

Reserva Privada Og kush
DSCF9379.JPG

G-13
DSCF9381.JPG

Woody Og kush
DSCF9382.JPG

Regulator Kush
DSCF9383.JPG

ECSD, Tahoe Og, Platinum Og,Chem4 Og, Blue Widow
DSCF9378.JPG

Grape Romulan (FIMed) Ken's GDP (FIMed)
Larry Og, Raskals Og
DSCF9384.JPG

GroupShot
DSCF9374.JPG

getting big bro.. whats up with the yellowing?

most of the yellowing is old from a week ago wen they werent rooted good enough to eat but as you can see the new growth is green thats all.. i thought i might have benn having a problem but i think there actually ok.. they look good to me as you said getting big with no stretch!!! :wood: :high-five:

i noticed like you said its about the new growth but ive noticed with the led it takes the new growth longer to actually grow out and fall but i think this is a good thing becuse its not stretching just focusing on the nodes and new growth.. what do you think Irish?

Edit- i also measured my light yup its definetly the 240!

most of the yellowing is old from a week ago wen they werent rooted good enough to eat but as you can see the new growth is green thats all.. i thought i might have benn having a problem but i think there actually ok.. they look good to me as you said getting big with no stretch!!! :wood: :high-five:

i noticed like you said its about the new growth but ive noticed with the led it takes the new growth longer to actually grow out and fall but i think this is a good thing becuse its not stretching just focusing on the nodes and new growth.. what do you think Irish?

Edit- i also measured my light yup its definetly the 240!

oh thats good, i though you were having mu curse with the evil yellowing. shit sucks!

i think they look great and seem to be forming nice. any chance of a side shot so i can see the nodes and get the full idea on how they look to be forming?
its all about keeping those girls tight so the buds become fat cola and all grade A+ smoke. no need for stretched out plants with popcorn buds IMO.

here this is just for you irish...yeeee ... just picked these up on monday..

Platinum OG
DSCF9399.JPG

DSCF9401.JPG

Chem 4 OG
DSCF9403.JPG

DSCF9404.JPG

Tahoe OG
DSCF9405.JPG

DSCF9408.JPG

Blue Widow
DSCF9409.JPG

DSCF9410.JPG

roots like i was talkin bout
DSCF9414.JPG

Hey Problem Child just thought I'd drop by and pitch an idea for the flush. When flushing in soil especially, you want to make sure you give adequate time for the salts to dissolve. My favorite way to do it is to water them until a little water runs out and the soil is completely saturated, and then wait for about an hour then come back and flush with the same volume of water as the volume of soil you are growing in. That should release any build up of salt and then flush it all out.
:goodjob:

PC, I'm curious how you liked the HASH PLANT? I harvested my best plant (grown in 3 gallon Smart Pot) and it was LST and had some massive colas! Wish I took pics but I was out of bud and the Fiskars were calling my name. After a week of drying, and another two weeks of curing I feel I can give an accurate review of the strain. Not the best tasting, certainly not the worst. Good yields. The high is a big time body high type of stone. I don't notice it making my mind race or have weird kooky thoughts like when you smoke some Sativas. I think I may have been growing the Hash plant x California Orange because the plant has this citrus orange smell and flavor to it that just won't quit. I had to give the bud a LOT of time to dry and cure before it became mellow enough for me to enjoy smoking. Overall, its a great plant to look at while growing. Looks pretty but if you're looking for weed to knock you on your ass this just isn't it. Great for relaxing or meditating if that's your thing or for minor aches and pains but not something I would probably grow again. Maybe my standards are too high after growing some of these elite clone onlys. One other thing. The Hash Plants I grew in hydro buckets got kind of screwed up and stunted. They are real sensitive to changes in PH. Also, kind of my own fault to not monitor the water level like I should. How about you Problem Child. How did your Hash Plant come out. I'm smoking a jay of it right now and wishing I was smoking something else lol.

will be harvesting tomorrow .. my hashplant is very nice and crystally and im sure is totally diff then what you have.. and mine is going to taste and smoke great.. there night time meds for sure. my hashplant is a Northern Lights #5 pheno..

Back
Top Bottom