ProMix HP vs Coco - Video results

ProMix HP vs Coco. Video results

I can't get FF here. I use ProMix Herb and Veg organic.
Just add water. No nutes till flower. Just PK at bloom.
8aad7ee857a548920c1e1dce14376b7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

None.
I'm doing a run next month from Strawberry Kush clones. I just put the Purple Kush to flower so in 57 days I'll be cooking up 16 plants in a 2x4 tent for a wall to wall super-micro Grow.
I'm cloning, let them veg for 2 weeks with an LST top then right to flower. All with the veg n herb mix.
There's a journal on the Strawberry K mother-> clone.

I read promix alot.
In europe i only find promix from plagron and its a real soil and made for pros, no nutes in there, have to do everything yourself. But in the us promix is something else? Isnt promix something soilless?

I read promix alot.
In europe i only find promix from plagron and its a real soil and made for pros, no nutes in there, have to do everything yourself. But in the us promix is something else? Isnt promix something soilless?

I'm in Canada (which is why I crack jokes all the time, Canadians are a funny people) also Pro-Mix is a Canadian product and comes in a very wide selection here. There are, I believe...over 15 products made by ProMix. The BX and HP are the soilless medias the one I use is a mix of soilless (Canadian sphagnum peat) and compost, lime, gypsum, mycorrhizae, etc.

A comparable soil mix in Europe is Klassman Substrat 2.

I agree about promix being one of the better mediums. But promix is expensive. Also in that video you can clearly tell that guy had no idea how to grow in coco. The main problem I could tell was that he had some pretty bad calmag problems. Promix is really good stuff but so is coco if you know how to grow in it. The video seemed like it was made to turn people against coco and promote promix.

CannaBomb62000000

I agree about promix being one of the better mediums. But promix is expensive. Also in that video you can clearly tell that guy had no idea how to grow in coco. The main problem I could tell was that he had some pretty bad calmag problems. Promix is really good stuff but so is coco if you know how to grow in it. The video seemed like it was made to turn people against coco and promote promix.

CannaBomb62000000

I think he just doesn't know the co.

Fox farms is for people who like problems. I still know ppl that swear by it. Never had the privilege of even seeing it up here.

CannaBomb62000000
Expensive??
I pay $32 in the USA for a 60 pound bale of hp. That fills about 6-7 of my 7 gallon (28 liter) air pots.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom