Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Hey Penny,

as autos dont like heavy nutes ...shall i keep feeding her 1/2 strenght ?
also ... looking at this young seedling i find it already shows indica characteristics like wide leafs and more rounded serrations and very short nodespacing i mean that first set of true leafs sit right on top of the cotillodons or whatever they are named ...

peace

Pt

...lol... I took my Northern Lights auto to almost 1900ppm...lol... not an issue not a burn at all....lol...just go there slowly....

I dont measure ppm... nor EC... so i will use small increments...

Day 4 it grew ... visibly compared to 24h ago
420-magazine-mobile1899895765.jpg

I love Blueberry got 1/4 pound of Blueberry '93... I am more excited about the Glueberry OG auto I started.... It's Gorilla Glue #4 X Blueberry auto back crossed with OG Kush male.... Great job Pt excited following this one...

She's looking good so far Pterostychus:thumb: Keep on keeping on. Looking healthy and happy. It's great your focusing on every aspect especially minor leaf fluxuations, but I think your plants doing fine and looking good. Never used coco but light schedules don't matter much with autos, so your pretty safe with your timer, but I hope you get it working right. I'd freak if my digital timer broke. Autos can handle any schedule so you have wiggle room for error in that department. I am a believer 20/4 would be ideal for an auto as I believe a plant need some rest. But 24/0 works as I've seen many journals that had success using that schedule.

Keep up the good work :thumb:

She's looking good so far Pterostychus:thumb: Keep on keeping on. Looking healthy and happy. It's great your focusing on every aspect especially minor leaf fluxuations, but I think your plants doing fine and looking good. Never used coco but light schedules don't matter much with autos, so your pretty safe with your timer, but I hope you get it working right. I'd freak if my digital timer broke. Autos can handle any schedule so you have wiggle room for error in that department. I am a believer 20/4 would be ideal for an auto as I believe a plant need some rest. But 24/0 works as I've seen many journals that had success using that schedule.

Keep up the good work :thumb:

thx m8,

and im with you on the lightshedule ... i am telling everybody i can that 20/4 is really max on should give ... plants will allways have a kind of circadian rythm they still have a short rest even when they get 24h light ... myself i swear to 18/6 ... and yea autos will flower and finish on any regime...

anyway i cant wait till she really kicks into veg mode ... i wanna see how fast she can grow ;)

Back
Top Bottom