Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

We could do an Eu and US date! Better yet, F#$% getting a convention center, let's do it in the woods of NoCal! There has got to be a member on here that has a food truck or something. Get the 420 girls out there! Shit! Games, 420 Nug hunts, A Nug for a Hug, raffles, all the great recipes from all the great growers! Ahh! 420 mag, Pt and I want jobs as the 420 Forum Events Committee! I don't know about Pt, but you can pay me in Nugs, Nutes and Grow Gear!!!

I wasn't referring to them as props, in fact, I very much respect the way they are represented non-sexually on here. That is the way in which I was referring to them. Get them an area and let them represent themselves. I have sisters, a mother and a niece. I do my best to treat all women as I would them, which only fails according to dress and personality. It's 2018, why am I still having to explain myself like I'm on or off somebody's side. I have my own battles. I help where I can, but I have my own battles. One of which, I would like to see all of us having a huge party together and discussing all of this over a J and a brew! Should we start a thread Pt?

I wasn't referring to them as props, in fact, I very much respect the way they are represented non-sexually on here. That is the way in which I was referring to them. Get them an area and let them represent themselves. I have sisters, a mother and a niece. I do my best to treat all women as I would them, which only fails according to dress and personality. It's 2018, why am I still having to explain myself like I'm on or off somebody's side. I have my own battles. I help where I can, but I have my own battles. One of which, I would like to see all of us having a huge party together and discussing all of this over a J and a brew! Should we start a thread Pt?

umm this will get out of control really fast lol

Cruella day 68
week 4 of flower complete

the yellowing still continues ... more leafs get it ... what the F is going on ... she should have more available N in the soil ...

you should know what pervert talk gets uttered in the ladies room ... if it comes to the opposite sex we are all animals with a drive
We're not in the Men's room Pt.

And while I'm aware of the area called 420 Girls, have you looked at it? I don't see any of our growers on that list (put out by one person not seen since 2014 and it's not even about female growers), nor do I think our female growers enjoy being called "girls" by men.

Just admit that saying "you get the gear I get the girls" is a sexist comment and move on rather than defending it like it's okay. I'm out.

I haven't seen it spread to the buds like that! Where do the trials end??? I'd flush in case of salt build up and give a good feed heavy on the N.

Pt, you may think you're in a Men's room, but you're in a public forum with men and women growers. Why resort to sexist comments like our fathers might have made?
wot ..? i didnt make a sexist comment ... jezus ... this whole #metoo shit is getting out of hands ... it was you that started talking about women as props ... not me ... dont lay words in my mouth

Don't try to lay it off on some hashtag movement. If it's an innocent comment don't refer to it as pervert talk. You brought that up Pt. I'm not here to school you on something you're not interested in learning about. I'm just letting you know that you should be aware that your audience is not just the male growers who sub this journal. If you want to talk about/like animals with a drive, that belongs on a different website, that's all.
:Namaste:

Fellas Fellas! We're trying to get together here, not apart! Let's keep the non-420 politics out of this. These thing snowball way too fast and with typed word, things get misconstrued even faster. Pt, I don't think you are sexist for your instinct. Shed you are right to stand up for women when you think they are being objectified. You both made your points. Let it lay fellas. We can have locker room AND political "banter" when we are the the 420 party!!! Get back to the task at hand here. Live and let live! I'm getting back in my lane now.

If there is an issue with referencing 420 Girls.
The site should take down the existing threads.
The hall monitor stuff is really getting old.

Example of what sells. And why it was even brought up.
Jessica Friggen Alba.

Jessica_Alba1.jpg

Cruella day 69/29

noticeably more pistils have changed colour last 24h ...
also ive been checking on night temps ... i am borderline low with 18.6°C/65°F also humidity is very low at 33% ish ...

the fading leafs are continuing i guess the plant is in her last weeks/days
also due to the colder temps some purpling is slowly setting in the calyxtips
another thing ... is it me or does she looks like she starts to foxtail ...

Back
Top Bottom