PTSD's Bag Seed Extravaganza Take 2

The youngin's are coming right along! They look really good. And I too LOVE the tray!! :peace:

Personally I'd skip the 1000w hid only because my 80 dollar 280 w MarsHydro 3watt led light is kicking so much ass over my 400 watt HID system. Mucho savings on electricity no heat signature and quiet. The 280 w sits over a five cola California orange with twelve to fifteen nodes per cola and two purple marocs w several colas each w fifteen to twenty nodes each and another maroc not lst'd at all. My 300w m.hydro over sees a karoc and California orange at 34" inches each and a foot and a half tall ice grapefruit. Temps are around 84° average. Here is c orange top at four weeks
20150720_124703.jpg

Something to think about. Oh and the auto critical Jack I harvested this spring had rock hard buds ... Shoot if you have space brother run w it lol. Topped plants are looking good!

Personally I'd skip the 1000w hid only because my 80 dollar 280 w MarsHydro 3watt led light is kicking so much ass over my 400 watt HID system. Mucho savings on electricity no heat signature and quiet. The 280 w sits over a five cola California orange with twelve to fifteen nodes per cola and two purple marocs w several colas each w fifteen to twenty nodes each and another maroc not lst'd at all. My 300w m.hydro over sees a karoc and California orange at 34" inches each and a foot and a half tall ice grapefruit. Temps are around 84° average. Here is c orange top at four weeks
20150720_124703.jpg

Something to think about. Oh and the auto critical Jack I harvested this spring had rock hard buds ... Shoot if you have space brother run w it lol. Topped plants are looking good!

Welcome to the grow Yogi pleasure to have you along. With average temps of 84 degrees I can see why the led is the correct choice for your grow. The basement where they are growing stays super cool, low 60's and I am guessing it will be even cooler in the winter. Even with outside temps of 80+ its still low 60's. So the 600w producing heat is not a bad thing. I am just not ready to jump to LED yet.... LED's just haven't produced product yet over the price, that I have seen. The price of a startup on a 600W or even 1000W just seems much more reliable for proven product to price. Once LED's come down in price and go a bit farther in technology I will run LED's. I am very close to changing over to LED, just not quite ready. Again welcome to the grow beautiful plants you have there no doubt.

Is it because of the volleyball that you haven't been around for a while PTSD ? Hope all is well- and what are people doing playing volleyball at a concert anyway?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom