Puregreens Perpetual Journey - 2 Ed Ros Auto's - Organic

puregreen

Hello again to everyone here at 420 and I hope I can achieve as much as I did last time with the help from the fantastic people/friends I have met here and I hope to meet many more along they way.

I decided to build a grow box/cupboard instead of using a tent and only cost me a couple of quid for sealant!!!
Before and after pics
20160204_135844.jpg
20160312_205605.jpg
20160312_205559.jpg

Veg Room (hopefully)
60cm x 85cm x 85cm but it has to be finished and will also have the fan with home made fan box and muffler.
20160312_211513.jpg
20160312_211644.jpg

Flower Room
60cm x 85cm x 150cm painted flat white and has been sealed throughout, passive intake is 3 pipes (my sons broken goalposts) but I can add more if needed and extraction is a 4 inch fan which I am waiting for it to be delivered.
20160312_211445.jpg
20160312_211505.jpg

I had x2 Ed Rosenthal Super Bud in water for 36hrs and then put them in 3 gallon fabric pots this morning, I am using canna terra professional soil again and my nutes will be medi-one, pro-cal, massive and finisher, for lighting I am using a marshydro 48 reflector, and will be using another 300w (cant say the name) with actual power draw of 180w+3% and two phillips tornado cfl's (75w=280w). I am guessing on Monday for them to break soil (going by last time)
Will update when they break soil and I hope a few of you will join along for the ride
:high-five:

Just some info on the Ed Ros

Seed Type Autoflowering
Grow Time (weeks) 8
Difficulty Easy
Yield Medium
Height Low
Effect - Creative, Giggly, Uplifted
Medical Effect Anxiety, Migraine, Stress
Origin & Popularity
The mix of Indica and Sativa in the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO is an extraordinary achievement, with a perfect balance between the two. By also crossing the plant with a Ruderalis, we are dealing with a super autoflowering strain. The blend of tropical genes is extremely varied and represents Sativas from all around the equatorial zone, such as Africa, South-East Asia, Central America and the Caribbean. The overwhelming rich flowering of the buds is the most characteristic feature of Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO.
Production
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO plants have flowers with a compact Indica structure, which become even fatter with the Sativa influence. Some plants may display a Sativa or Indica influence through subtle variations in the development and structure of the flowers. The female plants with a Sativa influence produce huge oval calyxes which grow into convoluted pyramid flowers and which are large enough to bend the branches under their weight. The flowers of the Indica phenotype grow into voluptuous columns of snow-white buds. The flowers of this plant grow sideways and upwards and swell to outrageous sizes, and that for an autoflowering plant. Within 3 to 4 weeks the first flowering can be seen and after a flowering period of 8 weeks it is ready to be harvested. You can grow Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO both indoors and outdoors, it does not become tall and has an average yield. It really is a super beautiful plant and almost feels like a crime to harvest the beautiful buds.
Character & Flavour
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO has a strong and incredibly sweet aroma of pineapple-punch. Its flavour is also sweet. After smoking, you get a physical high effect first, followed by a spiritual high. I advise you to smoke it in the daytime and certainly not prior to going to bed, as it will make you very cheerful, excited and giggly and this will continue for at least a few hours. In the medicinal field it helps treat migraines, muscle pain, stress, anxiety and lack of appetite.
Features
Beautiful, full buds Long, cheerful high

:cheer:AND LIFE BEGINS:cheer:

In roughly 16 days one will be topped and the other trained, both under a marshydro 48 relector and one cfl at the moment but more light will be added, still no sign of my fan, hopefully tomorrow so it is just passive intake/outake at the minute. I will not be starting them on nutrients until about 3 weeks time.

Ed 1
20160315_095316.jpg

Ed 2
20160315_095326.jpg

Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom