Purple Kush Feminized - FFOF Soil - Pots Outdoor Grow ARK

Bradlyelliott

Purple Kush from Crop Kings
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
Starting in 1 gallon pots of just potting soil
No ferts yet

So I'm starting this a little late were 12 days in of our Purple Kush trees. I ordered 5 they sent 7. 3 germinated. I just got my pH tester found out I've been watering with a water of 8.8. I can't water for another 2 days but will adjust to fix the soil. I noticed the plants stunt in growth all of a sudden. This is not my first grow. But it's my first done right. Not your back yard weed. Any help is much appreciated. And I'll answer any questions. I'm growing in the South. We get hot dry summers and hot mostly into November.

Are they Hardy? My girls have been getting 8.8 water. Just got my tester so I'm going to fix it but kinda worried about them atm. Other then being a tad small for there age they look good.

How much did you yeild of your PK girls?
Currently 3 weeks into flower.

d5ab50884086aff8ca467c6245d5b7d8.jpg

Funny you mentioned that bc sure enough. I did I wasn't judging my soils water holding ability and almost did exactly that.But caught it 3 days ago and havnt watered them since. There still moist and you can tell there happy I havnt given them any.

Posted em under Purple Kush

ill help ya out with getting your picture here.

20160410_190020.jpg

when you do your post on the bottom left it has the "my photos" tab. Click or tap that and it will pull up your pictures.

but they look good for 12 days old. Nothing to worry about if you were worried. :thumb:

Ok thank you still learning. Thanks was a lil worried another guy on another post I put up about my pH said to dig em up and transplant them. I don't think there that bad. Do you?

ill help ya out with getting your picture here.

20160410_190020.jpg

when you do your post on the bottom left it has the "my photos" tab. Click or tap that and it will pull up your pictures.

but they look good for 12 days old. Nothing to worry about if you were worried. :thumb:
I agree, if that pic is from today you can relax a ~lil bit:thumb:

Ok thank you still learning. Thanks was a lil worried another guy on another post I put up about my pH said to dig em up and transplant them. I don't think there that bad. Do you?
This is ours at 12 days from sprout. I find starting in a solo cup or a smaller container to get a good root ball going is a good thing. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just correct it with a lower pH and you should be fine. It's early, they can bounce back

7dfdb1ebf18d3252bd142d7e1c004074.jpg

The other guy did not see these pics. He went by your description:

"""There 12 days old. They stopped growing as much. And they have curled lower leaves."""

The ones from this photo look healthy to me, if it is a current pic.

Wow those are nice. You said there 12 days? And that's from today!! I'll deff start smaller next time. Thanks for the help. I'll sleep alot easier knowing I didn't just kill 100 bucks! I'll post updates every cpl days when there's new growth. And of course for your help.

Wow those are nice. You said there 12 days? And that's from today!! I'll deff start smaller next time. Thanks for the help. I'll sleep alot easier knowing I didn't just kill 100 bucks! I'll post updates every cpl days when there's new growth. And of course for your help.
Not a problem! That's what we are here for, lending a hand when needed. Check out my journal if you have questions or want to see how they grow

Back
Top Bottom