Purple Pics

HEY BUD IM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE USING A TENT(sry caps) But i hads massive heat issue before then I added 2 4" inline fans pumping air inside the tent , went from 35 - 40 c* to 25-30 *c try this link maybe it will help *6 in pumping hot air out
Grow Tent Ventilation - How to Ventilate a Grow Space
Sup savvage, im using a tent and ive got 2 ac infinity fans 1 for intake and 1 for my outtake also got 2 6 inch fans blowing air around inside, 1 a bit lower than the light oscillating and 1 blowin onto the driver of my light. All my other outlets are full. Cant add anything else in. Im just guna have to dim the light until things cool off abit maybe to around 75% instead of 100. Jot much else I can do well for what I can think of anyways.

HEY BUD IM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE USING A TENT(sry caps) But i hads massive heat issue before then I added 2 4" inline fans pumping air inside the tent , went from 35 - 40 c* to 25-30 *c try this link maybe it will help *6 in pumping hot air out
Grow Tent Ventilation - How to Ventilate a Grow Space
I know this wasn't directed at me, but thanks for that link!

I don't have any intakes at all, but that's because, if I did the kids would try to play with it, and inevitably open the port hole with a toy (From experience), so I don't know what I can do for intakes. I know without it my outtake, probably struggles, pretty bad.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but thanks for that link!

I don't have any intakes at all, but that's because, if I did the kids would try to play with it, and inevitably open the port hole with a toy (From experience), so I don't know what I can do for intakes. I know without it my outtake, probably struggles, pretty bad.
Is there a window near your tent?
If yes, exhaust to outside. A good exhaust fan will push the air outside, and pull in fresh air from inside (passively). The tent will remain the temperature of inside your room at that point.

Hey we're all about helping each other if it helps you great I know it really saved my butt I was really struggling till I learned that yeah I'm glad my kids toys are much bigger now they're more interested in what's in the tent than what they can do outside of it I'm not sure which I like better anyway yeah I hope this helps you out good luck

Damn Savage, thinking about you dude (yer a Dude I think)... man, like, just put off whatever isn`t basic needs and drink a f*&% -ton of herbal tea and honey. Hope the rest of the fam has pulled out of it, I think I remember you said your wife got it too. Sorry if that's wrong. Anway, look after yourself, I`d do it myself if I was there but... sorry pal. Take care of those lungs too... hint hint (take it easy on the hot hot burny smoke mebbe). That`s where the `vid can do real lasting harm.

Is there a window near your tent?
If yes, exhaust to outside. A good exhaust fan will push the air outside, and pull in fresh air from inside (passively). The tent will remain the temperature of inside your room at that point.
No, sadly wife wouldn't let me put it near one, I even asked her about that exact thing.
For now, it just exhausts into the den that the tent resides in, which is our living room (since we live with her parents, so we can all even make rent), which has quite a lot of fans, and an ac that got fixed!
Currently 90 in the tent, which tbh is already 5 degrees lower than what it used to be!
Thought I clicked post!

Here's one with a bit of purple. Vanilla Kush by Barney's Farm. Feminized photo period. Day 66 since flip.

VK Day 66 flower (8).JPG

Vanilla Kush Day 66 flower

VK Day 66 flower (9).JPG

Vanilla Kush, Day 66 flower

Here's one with a bit of purple. Vanilla Kush by Barney's Farm. Feminized photo period. Day 66 since flip.

VK Day 66 flower (8).JPG

Vanilla Kush Day 66 flower

VK Day 66 flower (9).JPG

Vanilla Kush, Day 66 flower
Dam I love those Buds.
Crystal Balls.
Thanks Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

@Bill284 hey bud I had you on ignore somehow that would be like pouring gas on my plants and ignoring a good friend I apologize( you prolly enjoyed the peace and quiet) lol You got my interest sparked the other day when you mentioned My PPM well I got a ppm meter Now I can buy it and almost spell it But what are it and wuts it do? (as I stand here in my bibs with my straw hat and stem hangin from my mouth with a confused look on my face
images (1).jpg
add 100 lbs and long hair and it is me lol

:rofl: @Bill284 hey bud I had you on ignore somehow that would be like pouring gas on my plants and ignoring a good friend I apologize( you prolly enjoyed the peace and quiet) lol You got my interest sparked the other day when you mentioned My PPM well I got a ppm meter Now I can buy it and almost spell it But what are it and wuts it do? (as I stand here in my bibs with my straw hat and stem hangin from my mouth with a confused look on my face
images (1).jpg
add 100 lbs and long hair and it is me lol
I'm still laughing.:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom