Purple Pics

hey guys I could use a little help I am switching from autos to photos and I plan on scrogging. with the autos I didnt have to worry about a second net but the photos are a diffrent story I talked to @Bill284 and he said let them cover the fdirst net then flip the switch to 12/12 I have a 4 in net on the bottom and a 6 in for the top at this point what do I do? I will be using 4 plants in a 4x4 tent do I just let reach the second netand let the bud hotspot go thru ? this is a new deal for me but the diffrence a scrog net made on autos is insane compared to even LST (which i did in some cases while using a scrog net I* could really use some advice

Thx
Hey we posted at the same time.
Try that link here is the main header.
Read down to where it says training scrog at the bottom.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

hey guys I could use a little help I am switching from autos to photos and I plan on scrogging. with the autos I didnt have to worry about a second net but the photos are a diffrent story I talked to @Bill284 and he said let them cover the fdirst net then flip the switch to 12/12 I have a 4 in net on the bottom and a 6 in for the top at this point what do I do? I will be using 4 plants in a 4x4 tent do I just let reach the second netand let the bud hotspot go thru ? this is a new deal for me but the diffrence a scrog net made on autos is insane compared to even LST (which i did in some cases while using a scrog net I* could really use some advice

Thx
Hi Savvage. I wait for the buds to get heavy and sway a little, then ease the net down just enough to keep them from falling. That's what I did in the current Zkittlez etc grow below but I only used the one last net, not the first as well.

Thank you @Rob Griffin
&
Thank you so much

@Renee Roberts

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

20220710_130856.jpg

Thank you

@FoodsAlive

20220710_130820.jpg

Straight to the Greenhouse

20220710_130757.jpg

Bill284

Awesome Bill! Congratulations what do you use the seeds for?
Hey TC.
The seeds are for when you get the munchies.
Tasty.

Bill284

Hi Savvage. I wait for the buds to get heavy and sway a little, then ease the net down just enough to keep them from falling. That's what I did in the current Zkittlez etc grow below but I only used the one last net, not the first as well.
Thx that gives me idea what to expect, Im looking forward to this next grow

Oooooh do they taste like sun flower seeds?
Or like pumpkin seeds, yeah! But wayyyyy healthier! (Crap, I miss read that, I never actually tasted them myself xD)

Well these aren't officially purple but they are very blue. A grayish blue to be more descriptive.
Vanilla Kush, Day 46 since flip.

VK Day 46 flower (3).JPG

VK Day 46 flower (6).JPG

VK Day 46 flower (7).JPG

Vanilla Kush, Day 46 since flip
Good morning my friend @gwhunran :ciao: Beautiful ladies.
Love the colors.
I see lots of purple.
Thanks so much for sharing with us.:thumb:
:woohoo::yahoo::theband:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill284

My helper taking a break

9D00CA95-19B8-4682-BD68-C227AB5C11C1.jpeg
omg.... this has to go in a frame. Yo Howie! Sùp dogg...!

Hi Bill, I hope you are all starting to feel better. So cool to see the plants that had mites really thriving now and making up for lost time. They really are beautiful in their own special way. I predict some mad THC from those girls. Thanks for your efforts here, I`ve really learned a lot from your thread. Anything biting over there....

@Mars Hydro
Hard at work.

E3254ACE-713D-41AF-8565-C3E01CB46A79.jpeg

Bill284
The number of bugs at night has to be ridiculous...! Take video footage of them for use in a future horror short film. Hey, you never know, you could have a career as a filmmaker ahead of you still... pretty clear to me that starting over from the beginning doesn't faze Bill284.

omg.... this has to go in a frame. Yo Howie! Sùp dogg...!

Hi Bill, I hope you are all starting to feel better. So cool to see the plants that had mites really thriving now and making up for lost time. They really are beautiful in their own special way. I predict some mad THC from those girls. Thanks for your efforts here, I`ve really learned a lot from your thread. Anything biting over there....
Good morning RD.:ciao:
How have you been lately, haven't seen you around much?
Hopefully everything in beautiful BC is going your way. :thumb:
They have bounced back quite well.
Still missing half their branches but they are alive.
Haven't been fishing since I caught vid,mbasic energy conservation.
I thought we got lucky we didn't get that bad a case of vid.
But it's lingering on and on fek.
I figured I'd be fine by now but not quite.
At least I got some work done yesterday in the greenhouse.
I'll post another pictorial when I get a minute.
So glad to here from you Amigo, talk soon.

Bill284

AWESOME @Bill284 , CAN I RENT SOME SPACE !!!
Guys I could use some help Ok a lot of help at times here is my problem while waiting for plants to finish up and harvest all I have to do is plan My next grow I have it narrowed down till I didnt I cant decide which way to go here are my plans

1. a Landrace grow I am allowed by law 4 plants I have been planning 2 Black Lebanon or Hindu kush with 2 Durban poison 100% Indica and 100% Sativa a back to the basic grow and learn the differences between an Indica and Sativa plant

2. High THC content 2 Fruity Pebbles and 2 nuke scary bubbles both said to produce 28% to 30% THC this will be a moderate grow and be my first attempt at a non-beginner strain. I wanna grow them all but cant

I don't want to get into a grow and find myself out of my level, But I want to grow a good pot
any thoughts?

4x4 tent , marhydro TS3000 450 watt can maintain temps from 68 Lights out to 80Lights on

AWESOME @Bill284 , CAN I RENT SOME SPACE !!!
Guys I could use some help Ok a lot of help at times here is my problem while waiting for plants to finish up and harvest all I have to do is plan My next grow I have it narrowed down till I didnt I cant decide which way to go here are my plans

1. a Landrace grow I am allowed by law 4 plants I have been planning 2 Black Lebanon or Hindu kush with 2 Durban poison 100% Indica and 100% Sativa a back to the basic grow and learn the differences between an Indica and Sativa plant

2. High THC content 2 Fruity Pebbles and 2 nuke scary bubbles both said to produce 28% to 30% THC this will be a moderate grow and be my first attempt at a non-beginner strain. I wanna grow them all but cant

I don't want to get into a grow and find myself out of my level, But I want to grow a good pot
any thoughts?

4x4 tent , marhydro TS3000 450 watt can maintain temps from 68 Lights out to 80Lights on
Morning Savvage :ciao:
Personally I'd never grown a pure Sativa.
Who has 3 months for a plant to flower.
Option #2 would be my choice.
Anything advertised at 28-30 % thc has to be worth growing.
Are you going to scrog?
Did you read the tutorial on scrog, I gave you?

Bill284

Back
Top Bottom