Purple Pics

If you’re @12-12 you prolly should stay there. My 2 cents. CL🍀
This is what I'm thinking lucky. I have 2 x 1000w lights running but for 4 plants. 12/12. I don't want to disturb their cycle in a negative way, as it stands they are under the impression the season is coming to an end - as I've switched to a longer darker period. Giving more light now would almost be going back to summer? Could go anyway really?

This is what I'm thinking lucky. I have 2 x 1000w lights running but for 4 plants. 12/12. I don't want to disturb their cycle in a negative way, as it stands they are under the impression the season is coming to an end - as I've switched to a longer darker period. Giving more light now would almost be going back to summer? Could go anyway really?
I agree, your plants are now either flowering or in the process of. To disrupt them now would not be wise. They could go back to veg or hermie. My 2 cents. CL🍀

I bet she wanted the whole tent. :thumb: she is a beast.
Great work Amigo. :bravo:
Thanks for sharing her with us.:thanks:
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
I’m really impressed seeing members get Auto’s to grow like that but I’m never growing another. CL🍀

Autos only go one way.
Stick to what your comfortable with though. :thumb:
Just keep it in mind for future endeavors. ;)

Bill284 😎

I’m really impressed seeing members get Auto’s to grow like that but I’m never growing another. CL🍀
I agree, but Herbies just sent me a package of Gelato Autos. :rofl:
I'm not sure what to do now.
I know @Rexer :ciao: likes autos.
Maby he can grow them for me.
If not I might have to pop them myself.
@Herbies sent me Runtz punch, Apple Betty and Gelato Autos.
At this rate they may end up in the greenhouse.
I'll have to see.
Still haven't finished what I need. :rolleyes:
I spent the whole morning on puppy duty.
At least he slept through the night. :yahoo:

Bill284 😎

I'll have to see.

Bill284 😎
I've got a Blue Gelato Auto going out there. 3 Glookies Autos. I really wanted something that flipped quick flowers. I didn't realise autos were more difficult to handle and raise? What's the difference between an auto and a fast flowering? That could be a ridiculously silly question 😭 I've going through some awesome wedding cake, it's hitting the thought process hard 🤯

Autos only go one way.

Bill284 😎
Absolutely. I have bitten off more than I can chew giving myself 4 ladies to raise for the first time. I'm just out taking a few pictures now, I'll show you how I'm getting on.

Depending on yield. I'll defo go for just the one or two per grow, from now on.

Anyone come across Red Jack?

I'll have to see.

Bill284 😎
I know a guy that reckons (he backed it with 4500 autos in the ground) you can get 3 harvests a year outdoors in the tropics with autos. Not even greenhouse. Outdoor. 12/12 But I think he’s doing grow # 2 on that farm with photos when they’ve had time to finish building the first greenhouses. The partner needed a quick grow to pay for the next stage of development.

I'll have to see.

Bill284 😎
Puppy duty? You lucky devil, whatever you do know is how Charlie is going to be for years to come. Sounds like he’s pretty smart though seeing that you have him giving his paws and etc. Hoping you n yer brood are having a wonderful weekend. CL🍀

Absolutely. I have bitten off more than I can chew giving myself 4 ladies to raise for the first time. I'm just out taking a few pictures now, I'll show you how I'm getting on.

Depending on yield. I'll defo go for just the one or two per grow, from now on.

Anyone come across Red Jack?

20230325_192041.jpg

20230325_192013.jpg

20230325_191955.jpg

20230325_191910.jpg

20230325_191833.jpg

20230325_191726.jpg

20230325_191705.jpg

20230325_191642.jpg

20230325_191618.jpg

20230325_191528.jpg

Autos only go one way.

Bill284 😎
I don’t know what I was thinking 🤔 I don’t know if it’s possible to get an auto to reverse. It might not matter changing from 12/12 to 20/4. Better ask someone else who is familiar with Auto’s. CL🍀

I don’t know what I was thinking 🤔 I don’t know if it’s possible to get an auto to reverse. It might not matter changing from 12/12 to 20/4. Better ask someone else who is familiar with Auto’s. CL🍀
I'd defo like to know. Cause I'm at a good stage for changing, if beneficial. If you guys know anyone who may know a tad more info, please tag them in 🙏✌️

Once an auto is blooming you can't reverse it, you can slow it down by topping
Is that for sure Joe. So I likely to benefit for changing my schedule to 20/4?

I don’t know anyone that grows autos 12/12, what’s the point they grow the same at 24/0 as any variation. My last 3 grows have been 24/0 , you finish 10 days early on average and that’s from 18/6. There’s a lot of guys that only grow photos partnering up with auto guys coming up with some awesome plants. My Dutch Passion from Herbies says the yield is 450-500 grams in the Orange bud I purchased, 70 days from seed, and this is a bad thing. Autos have come really far in the last couple years, it’s common for certain seed banks to get 10-15 ozs on a plant, I can only smoke and give so much away , what would I do with 4 lbs , the last marathon I grew tested at a festival 27% thc and the cannabinols were in the 30s the cbd was even 2% , best weed I ever smoked and I lived in California for 2 yrs I’ve smoked a lot of great weed. Bill Herbies has a very extensive awesome selection of autos , I have some on the way . To each their own but there’s nothing wrong with growing autos

Yeah autos people tend to disagree on small things (this is a photo grower talking) like 18/6 24/0 or I think some are like 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 or 6/6/6/6 but no one does 12/12 really. My buddy is a bit upcountry from me, 1200 miles north and they get 12.5/11.5 365 days a year. Its outdoor so no supplemental but the partner wanted quick bud. So autos it was. Some other stuff like he’s working with them and its a 2 hour flight away do he can’t be there all the time.

Nick

Brother autos were bred from weed in Siberia , where the sun shines 24 hrs a day and they have a short growing season. Why would I delay my harvest by that long when it’s not necessary, they grow the same at 24 hrs a day . I grow beautiful plants, I’m very happy having a new batch every 75-85 days , I don’t have room for photos or I’d probably grow them too I just love to grow. Strawberry Milk and Quookies day 18, already showing pre flowers, I’ll harvest 5ozs easy in 2 more months, I like that, I love watching them go into fade , I love everything about growing

6A3A240C-737D-4020-B193-781DA8F9BE3E.jpeg

646EDA71-4F49-4360-9945-6189F283267E.jpeg

I don’t know anyone that grows autos 12/12, what’s the point they grow the same at 24/0 as any variation. My last 3 grows have been 24/0 , you finish 10 days early on average and that’s from 18/6. There’s a lot of guys that only grow photos partnering up with auto guys coming up with some awesome plants. My Dutch Passion from Herbies says the yield is 450-500 grams in the Orange bud I purchased, 70 days from seed, and this is a bad thing. Autos have come really far in the last couple years, it’s common for certain seed banks to get 10-15 ozs on a plant, I can only smoke and give so much away , what would I do with 4 lbs , the last marathon I grew tested at a festival 27% thc and the cannabinols were in the 30s the cbd was even 2% , best weed I ever smoked and I lived in California for 2 yrs I’ve smoked a lot of great weed. Bill Herbies has a very extensive awesome selection of autos , I have some on the way . To each their own but there’s nothing wrong with growing autoscheers

I don’t know anyone that grows autos 12/12, what’s the point they grow the same at 24/0 as any variation. My last 3 grows have been 24/0 , you finish 10 days early on average and that’s from 18/6. There’s a lot of guys that only grow photos partnering up with auto guys coming up with some awesome plants. My Dutch Passion from Herbies says the yield is 450-500 grams in the Orange bud I purchased, 70 days from seed, and this is a bad thing. Autos have come really far in the last couple years, it’s common for certain seed banks to get 10-15 ozs on a plant, I can only smoke and give so much away , what would I do with 4 lbs , the last marathon I grew tested at a festival 27% thc and the cannabinols were in the 30s the cbd was even 2% , best weed I ever smoked and I lived in California for 2 yrs I’ve smoked a lot of great weed. Bill Herbies has a very extensive awesome selection of autos , I have some on the way . To each their own but there’s nothing wrong with growing autos

Yeah autos people tend to disagree on small things (this is a photo grower talking) like 18/6 24/0 or I think some are like 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 or 6/6/6/6 but no one does 12/12 really. My buddy is a bit upcountry from me, 1200 miles north and they get 12.5/11.5 365 days a year. Its outdoor so no supplemental but the partner wanted quick bud. So autos it was. Some other stuff like he’s working with them and its a 2 hour flight away do he can’t be there all the time.

Nick
Well I only went to 12/12 to get them flipping flowers. I have read mixed reviews on changing light schedule for autos.
Brother autos were bred from weed in Siberia , where the sun shines 24 hrs a day and they have a short growing season. Why would I delay my harvest by that long when it’s not necessary, they grow the same at 24 hrs a day . I grow beautiful plants, I’m very happy having a new batch every 75-85 days , I don’t have room for photos or I’d probably grow them too I just love to grow. Strawberry Milk and Quookies day 18, already showing pre flowers, I’ll harvest 5ozs easy in 2 more months, I like that, I love watching them go into fade , I love everything about growing

6A3A240C-737D-4020-B193-781DA8F9BE3E.jpeg

646EDA71-4F49-4360-9945-6189F283267E.jpeg
This is a first time for me. So very experimental stages. I started on 18/6 and went to 12/12 to get them flipping flowers. Been at 12/12 for maybe 2 weeks now. I want to change to 20/4, don't want to disrupt where my girls are at though. I've come so far and they are looking so good

If its directed to me and you thought I was disagreeing in some way please don’t get me wrong - I was not, bro! Just giving an example of a fellow like huge scale grower used photos for a particular use case. Me, he and you all love the grow! Just horses for courses!

Nick

Of course. I'm very much a beginner. I'm trying to absorb any info I can and reach out to as many people as I can as there will be many more journeys coming.

My lights are due to go out at 10pm. I'm contemplating changing the timer to 20/4 and praying for the best 🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom