Purple Pics

Nice weighty looking colas, and wow, 17 more to go, good job!
thanks Stunger!its actually probably 1.3 plants. We chopped the top off one to make some light space.

Grabbed a mid level bud to quick dry in the food dehydrator for a taste tonight.

Yum!

Nick

Harvested a Gorilla Glue on #62 Days today as well. 62.5 acrually my wife insisted on cutting one more in the middle of night which felt a bit mean to me. No purple on it though 😅

Although probably a Donkey Kong joke.
Nick & A Gorilla Glue hanging on a ladder!

What the heck is going on in that pic?:rofl:
Girls are amazing.
Fantastic work Amigo. :bravo:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Screenshot_20230324-193424_Chrome.jpg

i grew orange bud auto last time i switched to 12/12 got 4oz she was a huge auto 6ft but i had to cut a little early could probably get 10 oz easily if left long enough it had about 20 side stems at the top of the plant like a crown i never topped she also grows light green at first looks underfed but not i fed her the same strength as my photoperiods that had a deep green colour every other auto ive grown has only liked half feed except that and it was a tasty smoke i forgot to take pics at end but here is a couple of pics one from seedling one bigger there's only half of plant in the photo i had to tie to side as it was taking up whole tent
WP_20220908_15_47_25_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20221101_16_05_46_Pro - Copy.jpg
I bet she wanted the whole tent. :thumb: she is a beast.
Great work Amigo. :bravo:
Thanks for sharing her with us.:thanks:
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Here's my gorilla cookies auto fast buds tastiest smoke ive grown and it was a free seed am going to buy more
WP_20230323_11_16_54_Pro - Copy (2).jpg
Wow you can't beat that for a freebie. :yahoo:
Fantastic colors my friend. :welldone:
Appreciate your dropping a pic for us.
Have a great weekend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Harvested a Gorilla Glue on #62 Days today as well. 62.5 acrually my wife insisted on cutting one more in the middle of night which felt a bit mean to me. No purple on it though 😅

Although probably a Donkey Kong joke.
Nick & A Gorilla Glue hanging on a ladder!

I read somewhere about the purple strains that it’s colder temps than bring out the purple colors. Hope yer sample is high test. CL🍀

@StonedCrumpet :ciao:
We can chat here.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
Awesome. I hope all is dandy your end dude. Like I said, I've come a long way since we last spoke. Really threating that I didn't do a journal for my first ever grow - but hey. Will defo be going for a mega detailed diary on my next venture.

4/5 weeks ago i planted another Glookies Auto and a Blue Gelato and put them in the same tent - where I had two Glookies Auto at 6/7 weeks. I switched to 12/12 and all 4 decided to flower (school boy error). I was hoping to flip flowers every 6 weeks, but now it looks like I'm in for one big harvest this time around.

If I get some pics together of my trichs could you offer your advice as to how far away I am from flushing. I'll clearly label what plant is what and whether its the 5/6 week or 10/11 week. I've been nuting for a good few weeks now, but only 2nd feed in where ive added bloom booster and bud candy to the mix.
@StonedCrumpet :ciao:
We can chat here.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Awesome. I hope all is dandy your end dude. Like I said, I've come a long way since we last spoke. Really threating that I didn't do a journal for my first ever grow - but hey. Will defo be going for a mega detailed diary on my next venture.

4/5 weeks ago i planted another Glookies Auto and a Blue Gelato and put them in the same tent - where I had two Glookies Auto at 6/7 weeks. I switched to 12/12 and all 4 decided to flower (school boy error). I was hoping to flip flowers every 6 weeks, but now it looks like I'm in for one big harvest this time around.

If I get some pics together of my trichs could you offer your advice as to how far away I am from flushing. I'll clearly label what plant is what and whether its the 5/6 week or 10/11 week. I've been nuting for a good few weeks now, but only 2nd feed in where ive added bloom booster and bud candy to the mix.
Good morning :ciao:
Sounds like a good problem to have. :thumb:
Post as many pics as you want. :yahoo:
We will be happy to give them a good look and see how far you are. ;)
As far as flushing goes, what nutrients are you using?
Does the manufacturer recommend a flush before the last 2 weeks?
Your in soil? Or coco?:Namaste: poor memory.
If your running autos I've read the best light schedule is 20 on 4 off, 20/4.
I don't run a lot of autos and never ran 20/4 but the extra light energy helps bud growth.
That's proven.
Get out your camera. :rofl:
Talk soon my friend. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎

Much obliged. As always.

I've attached pic of nutes I'm using. Yep, advised to flush 2 weeks prior to harvest. There all in soil. To jog your memory, I was using a make shift cupboard and MG.

I have been a bit dubious about the light schedule change for the third time. I have read mixed reviews, some saying it reverts the plant back to veg mode. Others saying the extra light is beneficial. I have gone from 18/6 to 12/12 already. How much trauma would it cause my ladies to go to 20/4 now? I have read the buds mostly form when it's dark?

Pics incoming.....

Much obliged. As always.

I've attached pic of nutes I'm using. Yep, advised to flush 2 weeks prior to harvest. There all in soil. To jog your memory, I was using a make shift cupboard and MG.

I have been a bit dubious about the light schedule change for the third time. I have read mixed reviews, some saying it reverts the plant back to veg mode. Others saying the extra light is beneficial. I have gone from 18/6 to 12/12 already. How much trauma would it cause my ladies to go to 20/4 now? I have read the buds mostly form when it's dark?

Pics incoming.....
Good morning :ciao:
Sounds like a good problem to have. :thumb:
Post as many pics as you want. :yahoo:
We will be happy to give them a good look and see how far you are. ;)
As far as flushing goes, what nutrients are you using?
Does the manufacturer recommend a flush before the last 2 weeks?
Your in soil? Or coco?:Namaste: poor memory.
If your running autos I've read the best light schedule is 20 on 4 off, 20/4.
I don't run a lot of autos and never ran 20/4 but the extra light energy helps bud growth.
That's proven.
Get out your camera. :rofl:
Talk soon my friend. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎

20230325_131619.jpg

Much obliged. As always.

Pics incoming.....
If you have good genetics changing the light schedule will not cause any problems.
But your garden you do what your comfortable with. :Namaste:
Like I mentioned it's what I've read, no experience running 20/4.
Photos are my preference.
Excellent choice of nutrients. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Much obliged. As always.

Pics incoming.....

If you have good genetics changing the light schedule will not cause any problems.
But your garden you do what your comfortable with. :Namaste:
Like I mentioned it's what I've read, no experience running 20/4.
Photos are my preference.
Excellent choice of nutrients. :thumb:

Bill284 😎
They do seem to be cultivating very slowly, in my opinion - but I'm a first timer. Maybe more light is the key

They do seem to be cultivating very slowly, in my opinion - but I'm a first timer. Maybe more light is the key
I'm a big fan of light energy.
I've my VS6450 cranked 100% 24/7 still in veg. 😎

Bill284 😎

Much obliged. As always.

Pics incoming.....
If you’re @12-12 you prolly should stay there. My 2 cents. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom