Purple Urkle Mothers

modred

Still not sure of the spelling!? Finally have an opp to grow again and it looks like I lucked out finding PU. 3 established mothers in pots and 1st set of clones from them.

DSC001666.jpg

DSC001725.jpg

DSC001704.jpg

Got several Urkle clones going in flower and clone and confirm the smell is fantastic. Very new grower friendly strain to grow.

one of my personal favs to grow and smoke, please please please do not pick your purple urkles when they turn purple!! lol they will continue to grow and in weeks 8-9 they truely ripen up so much it makes the hash and smoke just taste like heaven and how you would imagine "purple" tasting.

Still not sure of the spelling!? Finally have an opp to grow again and it looks like I lucked out finding PU. 3 established mothers in pots and 1st set of clones from them.

DSC001666.jpg

DSC001725.jpg

DSC001704.jpg

Hmmm...Maybe the Purple Urkle clones I bought from a local collective are the real thing after all. They look exactly like the plants in these pictures. If what you have here was indeed Purple Urkle [How did these plants look at harvest and beyond] then maybe I have the real thing too.

I read that Urkle was a typical Indica in that it was short and bushy and not that fast growing. My clones are just the opposite in terms of behavior. They look, well, again like the photos in this thread. Kind of spindly and fast growing with long bottom braches and a lot of gaps between each set of nodes. Just the opposite of some Blueberry clones I am also growing right now from a trusted source that I know for sure are indeed BlueBerry clones.

Back
Top Bottom