Pushing The CFL Limit - Lots Of Bag Seed

Narg0th

Hey guys and gals, i would love to share some pics with you, showing just how few CFLs you can get away with for the early part of your plants life. I would like to stress that they DO need more light now, they are getting a bit weak and droopy. Also, they need their pots upsized, But let me just explain whats going on here haha.

It is currently the middle of winter, and i was really not enjoying having no plants to tend to.
These are all going outdoors in a little while, as soon as im sure the worst of the frosts are over, and it should be at least 6 months until any of these START flowering. Most of these seeds were sprouted between the 17th and 20th of June, obviously there are some smaller sprouts in there too, only about a week old.

From memory i think there are 34, maybe 36 bagseeds in this cupboard, along with OG Kush #18, Sour Kush, Stacked Kush, Cum Laude and Fruity Chronic Juice.

I only have FOUR light globes in here, all CFLS, a 125w 10000k, a 38w 2700k, and 2 23w 5000k.

Now i am by no means saying that they grew perfectly, or that you cant do better lol, i am just simply showing you something that blew my mind, so i hope you gain something from it too. :)
DSCF7269.JPG

DSCF7271.JPG

DSCF7274.JPG

In this last picture you can see how heavily Sativa these bagseeds are, compared with OG Kush.

Peace all :)

Wau, many plants!!... I would use t'5s to cover larger areas, or get Y split and add extra cfls.
Girls looking healthy and green though. What kind of soil are you using?
Irie, :peace:

Hey guys glad to have you on board :)

It is just miracle-gro with some guano mixed in. I really wasn't intending for it to get this big lol, I only have CFLS on hand, or yeah, t5s would have been great.
the only place I can find Y splitters is on amazon, and they do not ship to Australia. Do you know anywhere else I might find them?

Nice, remember not to add nutes for the first weeks, miracle gro and bat guano will make that soil quite strong. :)) !!
I have no Idea where else to get them, but otherwise just get your hands on cable, and normals sockets, and put 3 or 4 on the same connection with more cable!! The more, the better. CFl's wont consume much, dont get too hot either so you can get many!! I would recomend at least 250 watts of warms and cool light.
Good weed, :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom