CFL grow

ok so plants start their 12/12 cycle tomarrow at 8am
hope they do fine after changing the light bulbs to a redesh bulb
and going 12/12 with them
they sat in the dark all day
during flowering do i need to do anything different than what i would when veging?

Did you change it to a reddish bulb or add one. With cfl's, the more the merrier. Plants are like real girls, they get moody when they're fertile. Just keep a close eye on things and 60 days will fly by.

i added more and changed some
i have 10 bulbs 3 bluesh white and 7 redesh
they seem to have stretched a bit in there 24hours of dark
and some of the early growth on the bottom is dieing off of weeping more or less not yellowing but weeping i think its do to lack of light at the bottom of the plant but the other plant is just fine
so i dont know
they have alot of new leafs popin out all over looks good to me other than plant #2 having some leafs weeping
pics later on today:thanks:

ok so after 2 days of flowering in the 12/12 cycle heres what i got take a look
plant #1 is very skinny and plant #2 is more full so either ones sativa and ones indaca or ones a male and ones a female lol i dont know they havent started to show sex yet but heres the pics let me know what you al think
PLANT #1:rollit:
seems to be doing nothing ??????
plants_008.jpg

a side view of plant #1:rollit:
plants_009.jpg

PLANT# 2:rollit:
seems to have alot of new growth
plants_0061.jpg

a side view of plant #2:rollit:
plants_0071.jpg

ok i noticed the i have more light on plant #2 some how i dont know why i did this so i am going to put an extra light on plant #1 when i can find a lamp lol
let me know what you guys/girls think
keep in mind i have made it this far with OUT a PH tester with tap water and TOPSOIL and a food that was giving to me that i dont know the name of i just know it helps out to where i dont have to add salt to my plants
well hope to hear what you all think:thanks:

Or every couple days you can switch the pots under the lights. You may want to see if you can get some perlite and sprinkle it on the topsoil. Watering will help sink it a few inches into the pot. Idk it doesn't matter. Your plants are going to be one big bud at the end of this. How long did you have the plants in veg?

Edit: By the way,

With my plants, I started flowering early like you and this is what they looked like after a month of 12/12.
SANY0941.jpg

how much is yeulded from cfl

Hehe, not as much as if you were using a hid setup. But seriously, you can still get really nice yields using fluro lights. I had to harvest my girls at 6 weeks flowering so they never got to plump up and ended up with a 1/4 ounce dried total combined. It tasted excelent tho.

There are lotsa members on here with successful cfl or "poormans" journals.

ok they veged for 3 1/2 weeks
they seem to be alright i have chose to just change it from plant to plant untell i can get a bigger light instead of another lamp im just going to go spend 15 bucks on a big ass CFL
i know my yield wont be much but i plan to flower for 4 or 5 weeks yours look great
how long can you flower till you have to cut them off ?
is it to late to top them?
and if i did try and top one where would i top it lol?
i hear that this can double your yield?
i just upped the dose off food i was using very little food to see how they would re act they seemed fine by it so i upped the dose
my plants are growing in a fairly hot temp to my soil drys quicker than most so i water every other day when soild feels and looks dry
my pots have vent holes that i made in them so soil does not over water or stay wet for to long because i have had a mold problem with my last grow so im trying to keep them going wet dry wet dry instead of them setting in water
i plan to flower for 4 weeks and in the 5th week i plan to water with plane water no food and the last day or 2 of week 5 i plan to let them dry in soil with no water then cut them down and hang em up to dry as long as these are females that is lol
things look very well right now neither look like males to me
call me dum but i think a male looks way different than a lady when they are this big who knows im talkin outa my ass
lol let me know if you can anser any of my Qs

OH and i plan on starting some seedlings up once i get some paper towels lol so that they arent to far from flowering time before i cut the others i am building another box for veging the new plants so ill have the 2 in flower adn more in veg that way while 2 are flowering the others are getting there lol
i want to manage time so i have atleast 1/4 to 1/2 ounce every grow and to make sure that i dont run out of smoke i will have ones veging while the others are flowering lol my next grow i wont flower early unless i like the amount of yield i get this time around i will get some perlite
will MG perlite work?
will this realy help any ?
its 4.75 here

Pot plants usually flower for 9 weeks, thats why i was dissapointed with my harest after only 6. Buds put on SOO much weight and potency in the last couple weeks, don't chop them early. People on here will help you decide when the right time is. You should be able to harvest over an ounce combined from those 2 plants.

i was told that they take 8 to 10 weeks tottal to grow and bud 4or 5 for veg then 4 or 5 for flower?????
so i should flower for 9 weeks?
as long as the smell isnt to over welming then i will let them go for the hole 9 weeks but if i decide to cut one it wouldnt do anything but just bit little yield right?
or will the bud be better if i leave it on longer to ?
i wont bomb ass smoke man
what can i do to make it higher in THC levels or get a better high out of the bud i do get ?

ok so its been one week in flower and nothing just more growth no hairs or anything there seems to be alot of bottom growth? i have lights on top side to side and bottom lights
should i keep this bottom growth?
i like how when i over fed the other day the very bottom leafs took all the pain lol the top leafs are awesome still so it gave me time to fix what i had done lol
well it seems people havent replyed to my thread in a while i hope im not pissin in the wind here
tty al later:roorrip:

ok so my plants have these things on them in the middle of every set of leafs theres this thing is it prefloring? or are they shemales ? i hope its preflowering because i still cant tell the sex of either
i veged for 4 weeks and now in flower and its been a week and a half in flower
please help i know its not the best but heres a pic
P081109174145.jpg

see in the middle is that a pallen sack or preflowing?

Back
Top Bottom