CFL grow

smokinthe719

ok i have OG KUSH and an ALASKAN ICE
both are fine ones a sativa and ones indaca so thats kool
im just looking for help they seem small for 2 weeks old
my light schedul is 18/6
i am using CFL daylight bluesh color bulbs and my temps stay around 86F
i water only when dry to the touch the day after they seem dry so that i dont over water
ones weeping ones not
say water cycle and all
anything helps here are some pics
PLANT 1 looking goog
new_017.jpg

PLANT 2 started weeping but doubled in size over night?
new_012.jpg

my mess of a grow box not a good pic
new_020.jpg

i have not fed them yet
i have no PH tester nor do i want to use one
i have no money
i have over 15000lumen in light
anything to help
thank you :bongrip:
:cool:

looks good...I bet if you relocate those power supplys your temps might drop a degree or two...and upgrade from the tinfoil when money allows you too! That light can get even closer to the plants too without causing any harm. :)

temps stay around 80-86F the length of the power supply power cords limit the place they can be put i have to temp gauges in there one inside the box set at F and one in my house that has a long temp sensor going to the box thats set at C
i will trans plant them soon i need more soil
my water is tap water yes but it sets for a week out side in the shade before i use it i will lower my lights i guess also
i have 2 intake fans 5 inches off the bottom of the box giving the plants a nice blow of wind and another 4 smaller fans to circle air flow a bigger fan in the very top of the box for exhaust and a bigger fan to circle air flow also added just a minute ago
i dont smoke and have a family so im not going to miss a meal to buy a ph tester that is 15 $$$bucks
i am poor i want to grow so i dont have to buy weed to smoke anymore but i dont want to go in det tryin to save money plus weed is weed because it is a weed should grow just fine with out food and checking ph levels ????????? i had a plant get pretty big untell i fed it and over fed it then it died if i can get some bomb weed without feeding it thats what i want is it possible???? i have some food for when that time comes name of it is un known but my old friend grooo some bomb ass shit using the food he gave me befor he got locked up
but anything is help if i need to go into det to grow this im tairing everything down
i did this to save money no to keep spending it and have major pains all day my bones are killing me i need to med im broke and have no smoke

:welcome:
ok i switched them to 3 gallon pots and thy stand taller so there for the lights are now closer
here are some pics
:yummy:PLANT#1
new_038.jpg

new_037.jpg

:yummy:PLANT#2
new_036.jpg

new_035.jpg

:rollit:MY SET UP NOW
new_039.jpg

an you were right about the root growth plant #2 was all root at the bottom of the cup and no soil there where more roots than soil lol
i need more light fictures
but i use foil for reflectoin so that the plant get light all around white paint isnt as good i know it makes more heat in there but they seem to not mind the heat
well anything will help thanks
:thanks:

i would rather not use food but i do have it and if it will speed things up then i guess ill try it in one plant and see what happends and if all goes well ill hook up the other plant with some food also
i use to spend time on here alot but my wife didnt like that so i stoped and took a brake for a while plants still growing and all but stoped webbing lol
i like people on here so open with their comments
thanks again

damn im moving out to LA next year i want a card but i dont know what i have to do to get one or the easiest way to get one lol
i wish i could just get a grow support card i hear you can have up to 5 plants if you have a card sayin you help another person that has a med card
any info is great
its still lights out till 12pm so i will post pics later

kool yeah its colorado i know in denver somethings have sprouted up there i broke my rist 4 years ago i have a throbing pain everyday i got in a fight with 5 other guys and stude my ground i punch a guy in the face/head 4 times before my rist gave up and buckled i have spliterd bone in my rest now and i kept hitting shit so my rist winded up braking in a second fight how would i get these records>? i use to have the Xrays but do to some water damage i tossed them in the trash i havent seen a doctor in 3 years bc i have no medical to cover the visit

^nice going so far, u prob should lose that foil tho bro, if it's crinkled in certain spots it's like a little laser beam aimed at your lil ladies.+ it's only 55% reflective. I hear ya on not being able to get all the things to make it a "super grow", but honestly that's the difference between dirt and piff, you could always just go the home depot and buy a few bags of MG soil and throw a bunch of seeds in it and watch them grow, hermes, males, and the like, but if your going to spend the time and put for the effort to grow some meds, then you've gotta do it right, it can be done poorman version but still done right, and a ph meter and some food down the road sad to say are necessary evils of this growing game, stay high my friend, I'm not sure if it'll help you but tap water comes out at around 8.0-9.4 pH, cold water has less chlorine and other trace minerals than does hot water. after it sits out for a bit , it usually levels to about 7.0-7.2 (i've tested this a few times over the course of 3 weeks , but then again i'm using new york city water so draw what you will from that. holla if ya need any advice bro! :Rasta:

^ they claaaim that it's cleaner than it's been for years but I personally still think it tastes like dirty chalk, I like my water clear not cloudy. I usually wait until one of my boys has to make a costco run and hitch a ride to stock up on some distilled, some for me and mostly for my girls. other than that if i run out i just let it sit out for a few days and then mix in my nutes cover in black plastic bags and store

^and then they have the nerve to say that the tap is actually good for you bc of the added flouride...mmm no thanks i'll go to the dentist If i need to take care of my teeth lol

my water sets out in an open plastic bottles for 2 weeks before i use it but my water tastes like its outa a bottle
my plant seem to love the food i am giving them and they dont mind my water either
i will post pics tonight promise

HERES SOME PICTURES i name them plant 1 and plant 2
plant 1 is in the tan bucket and plant to in the green
plants_0032.jpg

plant #2
plants_0011.jpg

my other pics of the other plant (plant#1
wont upload i will take more later but their doing good
they 3 weeks old almost so not mat what their size after 5 weeks im going to flow them for another 5 weeks so 5 weeks veg and 5 flower

ok so do i just throw the peraline on top ot the soil ? my plants roots are crazy big and all over so id be scared to move it now
lol
also they are in the dark for a day or so i have decided to go 12/12 with them now
i know the yield wont be much but for a first grow i dont exspect much i have to move soon so i dont want to have a huge plant to move lol
they need to set in dark for 24hours right? before i change the light and dark time from 18/6 to 12/12?
anything is always a big help
:thanks::slide:

Back
Top Bottom