CFL grow

ok so my plants are growing at different paces now which i guess they should be lol
plant #2 in the green pot has already started to flower you can see the main cone and side cones are starting as well lol i cant seem to find the sex of my plants any where nut there are no pollen sacks so i guess they are females lol
i am happy it has been 2 weeks in flower now i will post pics asap today

:cool: ok here we go
:rollit:PLANT #1:rollit:
plants_0012.jpg

:bong:
plants_0024.jpg

:grinjoint:
plants_0073.jpg

:rollit:PLANT #2:rollit:
plants_0033.jpg

:slide:
plants_0041.jpg

:roorrip:
plants_005.jpg

:smokin:
plants_0063.jpg

i am happy that they are doing good and thanks to a good friend of mine "ben" i now have a PH tester and my PH levels are around 7.48 right now with tap water and my PH with food is at 6.52 and my run offs PH is 7.00
so my ph levels are great my cfl lights have empressed me next grow how ever i will use more light and top the plants and not rush things so they can veg longer and have the highest yield
i hope to hear more from everyone
:thanks:

he was a male i cut him i didnt mean to but i was triming hem and my dog made me slip and he broke in half oops
i am seeing if he will still grow after being brokin off
any tips to save him i want the seeds from him

no i am not and the male died after my dog tryed to eat it lol
i didnt knw that the males didnt put out seeds on their own i am hoping that the one i think is a female is a female or my last 2 1/2 months have been a waist of time

ok so its confermed for now that i have a female lol
i had 2 one was a male the other a female thank god i had atleast one female
lol
pics of the lady soon
hairs are starting to bust out

well it appears to be a waist of time posting any more things on here no body ever stops by i guess i bore people or something so this will be my last post i supose no since in pissin in the wind

you dont want to take ph tests and make the ph right thats exactly the problem with them they probbly over PH'ed.

ok that makes no sence at all to me
please explain???????
my ph does not stay the same it jumps around just doesnt go to high or low and i dont have ph up or ph down i just let it ride out i dont understand what you mean by your post

Hey wutz up been reading your grow you don't need ph up or down btw you can use vinegar and baking soda...vinegar to lower ph and baking soda to raise it. just a little tip :-D :bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom