Question

OIFVET79

When my ladies are due for harvest ( 3-4 weeks) , I've come across alot of information researching EVERYTHING.
Not all of the lower sections of my ladies will be ready...something bout cutting off harvest ready section and allowing lower section to keep on..can anybody elaborate on this?

To elaborate a little bit you can cut the top colas that are nice and mature and if there is some that are not ready you leave them alone and keep it under the lights. At this point I think in soil play it by looks but keep up with flushing or in water give them a very weak feed maybe as you can flush it out fast as draining water. The purpose is that the big stuff was casting shadows and taking all the energy I assume you wait a week and the plant shift enough to the lower growth with the added light matures the lower growth a bit more. This is my opinion and research anything I say that you are uncomfortable with

To elaborate a little bit you can cut the top colas that are nice and mature and if there is some that are not ready you leave them alone and keep it under the lights. At this point I think in soil play it by looks but keep up with flushing or in water give them a very weak feed maybe as you can flush it out fast as draining water. The purpose is that the big stuff was casting shadows and taking all the energy I assume you wait a week and the plant shift enough to the lower growth with the added light matures the lower growth a bit more. This is my opinion and research anything I say that you are uncomfortable with
Is there a specific way of cutting the stalk above the "not quite ready" buds or just snip it?

What has been said is true but some of us do it for another reason as well. On some strains I harvest some plants halfway to get all milky upper type of high and I let the bottom go longer to gain a little weight and amber up to get that body sleepy high.
:passitleft:

What has been said is true but some of us do it for another reason as well. On some strains I harvest some plants halfway to get all milky upper type of high and I let the bottom go longer to gain a little weight and amber up to get that body sleepy high.
:passitleft:
So is there a specific way of cutting the stalk or just snip? Maybe I won't need to, but I got extra goodies that I'd hate to throw away!

Is there a specific way of cutting the stalk above the "not quite ready" buds or just snip it?
I would just snip it but try find the best place to snip and what CO said is another really good reason

I would just snip it but try find the best place to snip and what CO said is another really good reason
Any recommendations on a video maybe? My first grow and don't want to waste my ladies!

gimme a bit see if I can find one, if I use Canadian you tube will you be able to view it or are you outside of Canada?
U.S. but I'm sure I can still view it. Thank you!

What you do is decide what type of trichomes you want, then go down the whole plant till you find the point you don't see your desired trichomes anymore and don't cut that part. :rofl: I will look

I just cut right above one of the lower popcorn ish buds on each branch kinda like topping above a node. Say you have a 20 inch branch, about 10 inches down the buds start to not be as dense that is where I cut right above the bug I want to stay on plant. Just remember to label after harvest so you know it might have more couch lock in it.

I just cut right above one of the lower popcorn ish buds on each branch kinda like topping above a node. Say you have a 20 inch branch, about 10 inches down the buds start to not be as dense that is where I cut right above the bug I want to stay on plant. Just remember to label after harvest so you know it might have more couch lock in it.
Thank you Sir and Thank you for your service.

Could you view it? I know I have not been able to view some.I did not listen to the audio but it showed before and after a little bit. And thank you the women are very nice lol

Could you view it? I know I have not been able to view some.I did not listen to the audio but it showed before and after a little bit. And thank you the women are very nice lol
Yes, am able to view. Thank you...I can learn through someone verbally telling me, but I'm more of a visual learner. I can youtube myself but god only knows what I'll end up with lol

I did not find one video where they did it every video the guy says" not now this plant isn't ready but this is what you do" I didn't know if that helped but enough youtube videos you might get a visual however dont take much of the growing advice from there lol just where they cut

I did not find one video where they did it every video the guy says" not now this plant isn't ready but this is what you do" I didn't know if that helped but enough youtube videos you might get a visual however dont take much of the growing advice from there lol just where they cut
Not quoting but going off of Bruce Lee, I take what works for me and dispose of the rest. Either way I can always learn something and definitely appreciate all help. Can't wait to toke up...damn she smells good lol

Back
Top Bottom