420 Magazine Background

Raymonts DWC & LED 4 Buddah Tahoe OG

raymont

Well I planted a mother and she grew a bit, I took some cuttings and sure enough the light schedule outside caused them to bloom. So I put them in a DIY DWC that I made from a 27 gallon heavy duty tote from Lowes. Blasted them with 700 watts from a mars II. 30 days in and almost done revegging. Added 2 300 watt mars lights and now have 1300 watts. About half of that in true wattage use terms. Last attempt at this didn't go so well. I didn't stay on top of things and got a poor outcome. I'm all over this one. Want this to be personal best attempt. Only thing is I wished I would have run the white widow. Seeds didn't get here in time.....

raymont

Think I got the picture thing figured out. Hopefully I wont have to rewrite this post. Anyway. The picture will tell the story.
FullSizeRender_16_1.jpg
IMG_207027.JPG
IMG_210526.JPG

raymont

Cant get pic thing figured out....still working on it. kinda got it. 1st pic is ready to re-vegg. 2nd pic is 30 days in revegg. Last photo was taken 8 days later...(38 days). 2 weeks to flip. Growing like a mad biotch...1.3k LED

David Bowman

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom