RDWC People

New to growing cannabis in general, any idea what is going on here? light lux is about 12000, ph 5.8 water temp 20.8, ppm 400 humidity is 75% temp is 22 ...I just lowered my water level to see if maybe that is the issue

Attachments

• 20190217_124507.jpg
    20190217_124507.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 148
are the roots in the water ? and do they have aeration (air stone) if so. if not is the plant started in rockwool ?

trying to get a handle on if the inward claw is actually drowning or not

yes each pail had a aeration stone, they were all started in rockwool and there were only a few roots so the cube was partially submerged

bubbles hotting the bottom of the net pots should wet the cube enough. submerging will drown the root in rock wool and not allow oxygen to it. The root need encouraging to search for water outside the cube too. airstones will oxygenate the mix and provide popping bubbles to sprinkle cubes bottom to tempt them out. also feeding at this early stage is not needed. When 3-4th proper leaf set is growing should be first feed. The small cotyledon ( two little rounded leaves first out) leaves are like a packed lunch for seeds to eat as first proper meal of nutes. Until they start to be used , no other nutes have a use

Great advice Ganja! I'm sure you'll see an improvement. Glad to see this thread still going. Current set up below. Any questions encouraged!!
love the diameter of those pipes mate. must rush those nutes perfectly. one buggedt drawback of my system is the stingy pipe diameters use. need to " improve" it i think now.
great setup

I just flushed and re filled my bucket with clean water no nutes, confident this will help, Thanks!!
will allow them to reset a little too. with rdwc , they will go crazy at the right time. We all start with the logic of feeding a.s.a.p until we see the growth stop and wonder why. Every grow is a learning curve for us all. This is why this site is such a success i think. Seeing other members make errors and correct them , saves so many other peoples crops too. The cotylydon info was a "Eureka" moment when i read about it and explained why my girls took so long to get going properly. Overfeeding is a big killer of seedlings and we have all fell foul of it at some point. Am sure you will ace this one mate. good luck

Back
Top Bottom