Ready to give up! Herm again?

W00

Hey guys!
Just finished my 3rd round of canna tsu. I'm devastated and depressed. I think these girls hermed on me again! I tried looking online, but I'm just not understanding. Lol. These look like seeds. Some are green some are brown. Never seen nanners.

I got so mad I literally trashed everything. What part does the herm seed form in? Calyx on the stem or more in the buds? These have like clusters of calyx. I'm so confused Help me please.

Attachments

• 20191007_165828.jpg
    20191007_165828.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 20191007_165039.jpg
    20191007_165039.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 218
  • 20191007_164818.jpg
    20191007_164818.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 20191007_164501.jpg
    20191007_164501.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 226
  • 20191007_164141.jpg
    20191007_164141.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 20191007_121738.jpg
    20191007_121738.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 209
Did u squeeze them, seeds in it?

If the same strain has seeds again, either it has nanners, and it will do it again on the next grow

Or stray pollen around

Get a new strain for the next grow
Seeds from a Hermie...will be Hermie

Nanners form early in flower to produce seeds. They dont do that up in the flowers until late in flower but its usually too late to make seed.

So there are several ways to get seeded weed.

Maybe your walking into the flower room with pollen from outside? Could be hemp plants could be a local grower that didn't cull all his males, could be something you're doing to stress the plant into making male bits and could be genetics.

Hard to tell from your pics whats going on with your plants but I can tell you this. No matter what, a female plant will produce seeds when she is stressed.

So we would need to see a pic of your plant growing to see whats what.

The first thing I noticed in your first pic is there aren't any or very few leaves.

Where are they?

I would be curious to learn what basic mistake you are making to cause these plants to do this if they have in fact hermied... but I don't think that is what I see. I see a beautiful and well grown plant.
This is a popular CBD hybrid sold by several seedbanks so it obviously has been well stabilized to be so popular. What I think I am seeing is not a hermie, but the next process in the evolution of a bud that is done, maybe a little overdone. I oftentimes will let a plant go a bit longer so that it "goes to seed" and this is indeed a common way to get seeds out of female plants. I think this is all you are seeing here, so please don't get frustrated. It looks like you have grown a great product, but probably could have pulled it a week ago and been ok, and maybe a little less stressed today. :)

Nothing to be worried about. I have a strain that I have grown 3 times now from cloning and they do this. It's not hermied. They never have seeds in them. It's like a swelling of the bud. Seems to be associated with foxtailing from what I can tell.

I have squeezed them and it's so hard for me to tell. They are so small. Last grow I pulled clones but during flower I had a light leak. Ugh I left those go a little longer in flower. 9 weeks and those seeds were well formed no doubt..

This grow I watched them like a psycho! 3 plants in one tent. Front plant looked great, 2 in the back did also...from what I was able to see. I started flushing at 6 weeks. I cut them today, 2 days shy of 8 weeks. They looked ready and I was scared to go to long again. The above pictures I really pulled them apart to get good pictures. Removed some leaves and cut calyx so you could see inside. I will post a picture below of what they looked like right before I cut them.

Thanks so much for helping me! I really need it! Lol

Attachments

• 20191007_091044.jpg
    20191007_091044.jpg
    615.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 20191007_091315.jpg
    20191007_091315.jpg
    781 KB · Views: 176
it is my theory that if you had not starved them for the last 2 weeks they would not have freaked out and gone into the OMG I have to go to seed, mode. I really would like it if people stopped calling this dumb starvation diet at the end, flushing. It is not. I believe it caused what you are asking about.
Next time, do a proper flush at the 6 week point of 3x the container size of water through the soil all in one setting. Then get back to feeding, just like you did all the rest of the grow. Please contact me after you have tried this, and let me know what you think about the difference.

Yeah I have heard more about flushing and make sure you do it. So that's what I went with. How about taste? I'm guessing no differance? This is my 3rd grow and they all sucked. I just try to read up on things then I over read. Damn anxiety! Thank you. I will try your technique this flip.

Yeah I have heard more about flushing and make sure you do it. So that's what I went with. How about taste? I'm guessing no differance? This is my 3rd grow and they all sucked. I just try to read up on things then I over read. Damn anxiety! Thank you. I will try your technique this flip.
Taste is actually supposed to be better when you finish with strong nutes, such as Terpinator, designed for just that.

Biggest thing is find people, places, you can trust

Not random info, I've been there, done that

Start a Journal and once you have a few people follow your grows you'll keep learning and learning

I seriously learn stuff every week, this is a great place to be for growing help

Back
Top Bottom