GrowingGuru

420 Member
Okay, so my plants I believe are ready to harvest? I got a closer look at the trichomes with a microscope. And two of my plants are getting amber, is it ready to harvest???

Also,
1.) Will the little baby buds at the bottom of the plant get bigger and grow more? Should I wait longer to harvest for them to develop or will they stay that way? I don't want to wait toooo long to harvest

2.) Why the height difference?! Two of my plants are extremely short compared to the rest. Why is this?

tempImage3lpPsj.png

tempImagePId0E1.png

tempImage5LexYI.png

IMG_3007.PNG

IMG_3008.PNG

tempImagehlFM9B.png

IMG_3006.jpg

Trichomes.PNG

tempImageLIYEHG.png

If you have 10 to 20% amber the buds are ready to harvest.

If the lower bud are still developing, just harvest the ones on top and let the bottom one to continue to develop.

What king of setup do you have?

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I have a related topic maybe you have ideas.
I saw a photo of a post-harvest mature plant still in the ground. Virtually all the old growth had been cut off but, some growth nodes were left on each stem just like a new rose bush. All I have to go on is that photo I saw and I am intrigued.

I have a plant that deserves to keep going. Clueless as I am, I am going to give it a try.
Throwing darts at the wall. Any thoughts?
Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Can I have another brownie? LOL, seriously that made me laugh.

MAK1
The Happy Scientist

Hey MAK1,

Welcome to the forum! Yep, harvest the buds but keep enough fan leaves in tact to keep drawing sap and xylem so the plant stays alive, some even slide the pots off and do light root pruning. It’s a slow process, do not overwater or push it hard with lighting. Reveg needs light hours greater than 12 but not strong lighting. The plant will appear to stall out for many weeks finally it will grow funky single bladed leaves up top. After more time it will push 3 bladed fan leaves and then later still it will pop 5 bladed fan leaves and then resume growing normally from there. Guessing anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks but your mileage may vary. Works on photoperiods, don’t think an auto can be revegged

Hey MAK1,

Welcome to the forum! Yep, harvest the buds but keep enough fan leaves in tact to keep drawing sap and xylem so the plant stays alive, some even slide the pots off and do light root pruning. It’s a slow process, do not overwater or push it hard with lighting. Reveg needs light hours greater than 12 but not strong lighting. The plant will appear to stall out for many weeks finally it will grow funky single bladed leaves up top. After more time it will push 3 bladed fan leaves and then later still it will pop 5 bladed fan leaves and then resume growing normally from there. Guessing anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks but your mileage may vary. Works on photoperiods, don’t think an auto can be revegged
Wow, I expected it would be faster. OK, I think she is worth it. She may be my new "it" girl.
Your information is greatly appreciated. Now I have to decide.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom