Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strains

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

hey Vick and trippa!

thanks guys! yep, harvest time is always a good time :) still gosta hit those targets though hey! and that's something i havent cracked just yet with this little ole cave of mine... i got a parcel in from attittude- a few cinderella 99- outdoor flavors and a freebie blue OG from g13 labs! i wanted to get the cindy back up in running for a while now- such a wicked yielder... but unfortunately i took seeds from a weak phenotype, something i hope to remedy this time! came in a cool little G13 labs premium phone pouch which is awesome because i'm ALWAYS losing my fracking phone! (anyone with young kids will understand! .. or teenagers for that matter! lol)

P1030919.JPG

P1030920.JPG

time to prep for the next round :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

Hey bro are you using the c99 outdoor in your cave.? Or does it not really matter .im looking for a large yeilder as I need to think about supporting the whanau .che che weight is my mate ha

yeah bro, the cindy 99 is going into my Cave.. doesn't matter that it say's "outdoor" she can be grown indoors too :) the recommendation with this lady is to turn her over to 12/12 immediately if growing in Hydro because she is so damned vigorous and going from what i have seen from her in the past, being a female seeds cindy 99 hybrid(maroc x cindy), i would recommend something along the same lines.. when i first grew the cindy i saw her leap from being stunted in a 10L pot of soil- transferred to my recirc top feed hydro, she leaped from a little over 1 foot to 6 ft 5in-7in in just under the 1st 3 weeks of flower(5 times the growth in flower!). in my meagre experience of the cindy she yields enormous weight! i believe with the right phenotype you could get an EASY 10-16 O's per plant in the buddy system and i think you'll dig the shit out of her bro.. predominantly sativa but fast flowering, got a really awesome kinda feijoa x passionfruit type of aroma and flavour, TACKY as FUCK! i'm planning on going with her again in my next grow. i LOVE the somango flavour brother but want to go with a purer strain direct from Soma at a later stage because like you say bro, weight is my mate too!! loL and the cindy will not dissapoint you bro.. if you want, you can wait to see my journal with her in the buddy system and decide then?? also, i think it was smokemupm8 that also grew out the cindy 99 but a different breeder bean, and he was getting huge weight too. still got a few strains i need to grow out, 7/8 sour diesel, AK 49 x Northern lights, black domina x rosetta, black domina x blue dream etc etc so i really need to upgrade to include a 2nd flower cave of the same dimensions..

anyhoo.. here are just a few pics of the final trim up and dry.. of the somango x critical.. as the black domina is almost gone now- 7 O's total with the Black Dom, my liL extended family have been REALLY liking the Black Dom.. she's got quite a kick to her, seems more of a cheesey pheno with a slight sourcreamy dairy type of flavour:

the 2nd to last somango X plant- trimmed and half way through drying, hanging in the hot water cylinder cupboard:
P1030931.JPG

P10309331.JPG

P1030932.JPG

P1030931.JPG

some of the earlier somango cut, trimmed and dried.. 10 O's there, with the last(approx 1 O) of the Black dom in the round tin, 6 ounces of this, since this shot, have been given out:
P10309271.JPG

same as above, but with the VERY LAST somango plant trimmed, with a little to the far left not finished trimming, about to hang with the other somango already in the hot water cupboard:
P1030926.JPG

another.. that blue protein barrel can comfortably fit 14 ounces when full:
P1030924.JPG

ok.. and here are a few of the total somango x critical plants(minus 6 ounces of the first somango plants i harvested!), harvested, trimmed, hung and dried.. a total of 20.20 ounces(excluding the previous mentioned 6 ounces):
P1030935.JPG

P10309371.JPG

lifted off and put back on half a dozen times to confirm final weight of somango x critical:
P10309361.JPG

12 ounces in the barrel(i could have pushed in 14 easily) and 2 ounces each plastic container reserved for a few brothers:
P10309381.JPG

SO, all in all 740grams Somango x Critical(including the 6 O's already gone) and 196grams of black domina x cheese making a total of 936grams(33 ounces-jUST over 2 pound)... grown under 1200W of HPS light, which isn't too bad.. i still want to be ATLEAST doubling that in the size cave i have! although, i am ALWAYS grateful for the goodness that i receive :Namaste:

thanks all :thanks: :420:

Over 2 P's!!!

wiw!

:cheer:

Over 2 P's!!!

wiw!

:cheer:

heya Vick, yeah i wouldn't wanna get any less than that tho! lol not even close to the ole GPW. being a 2.9m wide x 1.4m deep x 2m high cave i want to aim for minimum of 3 pounds in that total area.. meaning i'm going to need to adapt my plant training considerably to be able to fit it all in there.. still dialing this ole cave in ;)

cheers Vick!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom