Red Dwarf Auto - MHL 250 - HPS 250 - 2016

DudeLebowski

Hey guys!

I'm new here and not good in English. So please don't swear on me if there will be any mistakes.
So, I've got BOX from the cabinet 80x60x200cm with technologic place 30cm high. For Veg I used 250WT MHL, for flowering 250HPS. My first grow and the begining of this one was in much smaller box, but it was very uncomfortable, and I made new one in one day.

I've got Grow Bags 10L; Coco BIZ Coco substrate 100%.
Fertilisers: Advanced Nutrients Coco Sensi Bloom A+B; Sensi Grow A+B; also fertilisers from Russian Guys "Plantators" 3 parts for hard water.
Stims: all from "Plantators" - Bud Monster; Siliconica; Amber Crab; Bento. GHE Ripen.
For PH: PH down GHE only.
Water: PPM 140-200 PH 7-8. I don't have electronical PH meter.
Testers: PPM meter from China TDS3; liquid PH tester GHE.

After tomorrow I'll add parameters of all. Also I'll add more stims, because I don't remember some names.

28SEP I placed the seed into 50GM clear water with Amber Crab. 24 hours after it goes to the bottom and I placed it between the cotton disks.

30SEP The root went out. Lenght approx 1CM. I placed it into the small pasteboard pot. And poured 70ml of water with Amber Crab and placed into the BOX under Fitto LED 35WT + 3 x 15WT hallogen light. Temp day 30C / Night 25C Humidity 50-60%.

1OCT VEG 1 DAY - I found a little sprout with opened seedlobe and little leaves. And then it stopped to sprout.

2OCT VEG 2 DAY - Changed the light to 20/4 before it was 24/0. Pured with water.

3OCT VEG 3 DAY - Found two more leaves.

4OCT VEG 4 DAY - My opinion that LED is not good. Turned on the MHL. Plant looks with no changes.

9OCT VEG 9 DAY - 2 more leaves. 3rd stage of leaves. Star to water with fertilisers. Day's before, I found problem why it stopped to sprout. I placed the timers not correct. My lamp cooling system was setted up to turn off on 30 minutes earlier then the light, and the temperature goes up to 40C. Also I placed the plant into Grow Bag filled up with COCO only. Roots went out from the small pot.

12OCT VEG 12 DAY - Sensi Grow A+B 2ml/l 30% 150ml.

13OCT VEG 13 DAY - I purchased the aerator for water. 2.5l clear water; drain - PH 6,5 PPM 1900. To much(

20OCT VEG 20 DAY - 1l PPM 760, PH 6. No drain. But it starts to grow very fast. Also I started to bend it. I'll use LST method of training.

I'll finish with my first post soon. Also I'll update it with pictures and more information. Also I'll correct it.

Today is 34 days VEG and 11th day of Flowering. And it looks great)

IMG_42228.jpg
IMG_42217.jpg

P.S. It is not easy to me to right all the info, but I realy want to show that MJ is for all the people all over the world.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom